TTET numbers and price

Started by Anonymous, September 20, 2006, 14:24

markiii

they are on average 10psi down on mine

but as long as they are all over 180psi and within 15psi of each other they should be ok
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

all fine Liz   s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

did you get an answer from SP on your power drop probelm Liz?

I note from the thread on spyderchat that your not the only TTET owner with the same problem

m http://www.spyderchat.com/phpBB2/viewto ... highlight= m

Liz

Its thought at the moment that it is linked with the VVTi..more to follow.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

firepower

hi liz
noticed on a earlier posting that you said your car had a hiccup around 4500 revs so may be your problem is'nt related to the turbo
01 tte turbo, sp exhaust and down pipe, tte springs 190hp more power soon ? 205lb/ft
1/4 mile 14.6 s @ 90 .55 mph  ( at drag strip )

Liz

Yes, its possibily the VVTi, that will be confirmed early next year though, I have also had O2 sensor issues, which have now been sorted.  Dan has just driven her again and it does seem a little better - got the battery off at the moment doing a proper ECU reset and see what happens then.

Anonymous

Mmm weird one Liz, did you notice this prior to the trubo going in tho?

Liz

Yes unfortunately  s:? :? s:?  , but it is not confirmed that it is the VVTi though, just that it happens around the rpm when it comes in - could be a coincidence... it will get sorted in the end though I am sure, even if it means getting the whole VVTi system replaced if that is what the problem turns out to be.  Here is the dyno - see what you think...

firepower

unusual power and torque lines liz   s:? :? s:?  in hindsight it may have helped if you'd had a dyno run before and after the turbo . i think we will all be interested in knowing the reason for your power drop , good luck  s:) :) s:)
01 tte turbo, sp exhaust and down pipe, tte springs 190hp more power soon ? 205lb/ft
1/4 mile 14.6 s @ 90 .55 mph  ( at drag strip )

Liz

I thought that one was being done...no one is more interested than me in what is happening!!  s:) :) s:)

philster_d

the last graph I saw like that was Dans at the perfect touch day

Anonymous

True, and that's a definite mapping issue: It's how the VXRs come from the factory. Saying that, on mine the power didn't drop anywhere near as much as that although the torque did, but both were regained within 700rpm.

edward.carter

max power 182bhp@4750rpm
then at 6k'rpm only 150bhp
and torque falls to stock level.   s:? :? s:?    hope you get it sorted, sooner the better, then start enjoying that turbo to the max !!

Tags: