Acceleration pick up

Started by ChrisHumes, September 28, 2006, 12:40

Anonymous

yer spot on, i'm not ready for a mum truck to drag the grandchilden around

northernalex

mick, i gotta marry a woman like your wife.. buying me a car for me bday, just what I need  s:) :) s:)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Anonymous

i will pass on your comments and see if she is open to offers!!

mr2mark

Hi ..... I have just de-pre-catted my 2000 mr2 and the throttle response at low revs is very noticeably higher . Ive also recently fitted an induction kit what sits in the left air intake . These two modifications have seriously improved that "flat" low end power........ The next thing will be to remove the main cat .... cant wait !!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

markiii

woukldn't bother with teh main cat, you will lose low end torque
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

yes she's open to offers, but she comes with baggage- 2 horses, 3 goats, 12 birmingham rollers and a jack russel

aaronjb

Quote from: "mick"12 birmingham rollers

Any relation to the Bay City Rollers?  s;) ;) s;)

Anyway ahem.. sorry, back on topic folks  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Wabbitkilla"Oh, and age is subjective too, at one time i hated the idea of being over 30, now i'm pleased i'm under 40, but for how long?
Yes I'm getting ever closer to that next major number too  s:? :? s:?    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Tell me about it.

I planned for this MR2 to see me well into my, er 40s....  ...Provided it can be fixed soon...grrrr  otherwise (are you listening MrT) it'll not see my 39th - my nerves can't take another car with baggage. *

* it replaces a smart roadster coupe which, I am convinced was given to me to test as a prototype...  mind you it was running as sweet as a nut when I part ex'ed it, unlike my shiny Mr2 after just a couple of weeks grrrrr....

Anonymous

I've just come from a 265bhp Impreza with a stated 0-60 of 4.8 seconds - and unless you were charging around empty back roads at 120mph at midnight ( which was undeniably fun but ridiculously dangerous and shocking expensive on fuel and tyres)  the thing was exceedingly dull.

...rest assured I will be exploring those upper rev limits...

Tags: