Womens MR2 Review

Started by leon_in_uk, October 16, 2006, 09:07

leon_in_uk

found this, all cars are tested by women...

m http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/car-reviews/ca ... r2-69.html m
For sale: 3.5 v6 Nissan murano
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
Porsche Boxster 987, lapis blue, leather heated seats, xenons,, twin pipe...
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

celmacmat

Not a bad review IMO...

I would have add a couple of things but probably just driven by my passion for the car...  s8) 8) s8)
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

Anonymous

Good little review.
Interesting that she reviews the pre facelift even though the review was written in June.
Also - I've never heard of the centre consul and radio being a deselectable option.

Another interesting point , apparently the z3 is 260kg heavier. Now I've never liked Z3's - terrible chassis and gutless - more poser than sports car but I didn't realise they were that tubby!

Silverman

Another good review and I bet I know someone who enjoyed seeing the 'extra je ne sais quoi' bit!

Unless I missed it, she didn't mention production ending this year, yet it was known in May/June?
Sold after 4 great years......         04 \'2\', 6s, Silver, TTE Interior Trim Kit No 1, TTE Sports Twin Exhausts.

"An MR2 is good for you."

spit

Hmmmm .... first written in June 2006?

I doubt it, the same review is here, published in April '04 with a 3*, not a 4* rating.

Like most of us, it gets better with age!

s:? :? s:?
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

edward.carter

and a few points not quite right. ac as standard. no headroom....

Anonymous

Yeah she must be one tall woman.
I'm 6foot 1 and I've got lots of room to spare.

TommyD

You were forgetting the high heels   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Sable MR2[/size], David\'s Bars, TTE Rear Sports Spoiler, TRD side skirts, TRD front cross brace, Lampka rear cross brace and under bracing, Whiteline swaybars, Whiteline spings, 2\'srus Drop links, RPS clutch

Tem

Quote from: "edward.carter"no headroom....

...but unlimited legroom, you have to remember it's a female writer.  s;) ;) s;)
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

leon_in_uk

yea im 6'4 and have more head room then my old 3 dr stilo!!!
For sale: 3.5 v6 Nissan murano
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
Porsche Boxster 987, lapis blue, leather heated seats, xenons,, twin pipe...
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

Anonymous

Since when couldn't you use the storage bins with the roof down?

northernalex

Quote from: "Moleshome"Since when couldn't you use the storage bins with the roof down?

She's unelequantly saying that the storage volume is different with the roof up and down....
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

roger

Quote from: "northernalex"
Quote from: "Moleshome"Since when couldn't you use the storage bins with the roof down?

She's unelequantly saying that the storage volume is different with the roof up and down....

Does the 78litres include the parcel shelf? Anybody measured it   s:? :? s:?
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Silverman

Quote from: "spit"Hmmmm .... first written in June 2006?

I doubt it, the same review is here, published in April '04 with a 3*, not a 4* rating.

Like most of us, it gets better with age!

s:? :? s:?

Bravo Spit!   With people like you around, this website is worth a small fortune.  How interesting - and I see why the demise of the '2' wasn't mentioned.    Yes, here's to a bit of ageing.     Regards to all.
Sold after 4 great years......         04 \'2\', 6s, Silver, TTE Interior Trim Kit No 1, TTE Sports Twin Exhausts.

"An MR2 is good for you."

Anonymous

Quotesimonp Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah she must be a beast of a woman cos im 6ft 4 and 20 stone and i have no probs whatsoever

Anonymous

Quote from: "dan1111"
Quotesimonp Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject:  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah she must be a beast of a woman cos I'm 6ft 4 and 20 stone and i have no probs whatsoever

Nice chains though

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  she would have to sit on both seats with the gear lever between her legs  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  and no im not being pervy  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: