WTD: Reflector

Started by Anonymous, October 21, 2006, 15:39

Anonymous

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, please move it if not...

I've just noticed that one of the reflectors has disappeared from the back of our '2 since it went in for its service on Thursday   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:   Does anyone have a spare, or know where I can buy a new pair? I got them from Slacey some time ago, but I don't think he had any more left...?

I'd be very grateful, and would be willing to pay for it.

philster_d

I need some too after I lost 1 in germany    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

As a follow-up to this, it looks like a friendly American is going to supply me with a replacement  reflector, but he doesn't have the 'chrome' (actually plastic!) surround to go with it. If anyone has one of these left over (i.e. they've only used the actual reflector part) I'd be very grateful if they could let me know...

Here's a picture of the rear of the car, so people can see what I'm referring to: [/img]

Slacey

Sorry Lord, I forgot to reply to your PM  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

My source for these was one of the Spyderchat guys; I never found any the right size over here. Also, I don't have any left - I gave away the last of them some time ago. One thing I will say though is that of all the reflectors I gave away, only a tiny number used the chrome surrounds so there may well be a few knocking about.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tags: