Would sparco seats etc fit in 06 reg easily

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2006, 20:23

kanujunkie

Quote from: "Rhumbathunder"I think I have well and truly placed this task in the "Too difficult box!"

nah, its nuts and bolts, have faith in yourself, and theres plenty of us about to help as well  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

rtbiscuit

dieamond,

looking at your pics, noticed your centre console was different, you have that new section between gearstick and stereo. is that a custom made piece, and where could i get hold of one, couldn't send us a better picture, not easy to see it properly, but i like it.

sorry to hijack the post

you can continue  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

kanujunkie

thats one of David's pieces, same guy who does the style bars
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

I've been looking at this also:

As far as I can make out from the dimensiions offered the Corbeau Boss recliners should fit as long as you use either a bride frame or the likes

Corbeau make a frame for the spyder in the US but I'm awaiting news back from a UK dealer on if we can get them here?  I located the bride frames from Takakaira but by the time you've added shipping etc they are pretty pricey.   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

There's also the temptation of looking at the Bride seats as well which are stunning, but very steep prices!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:? :? s:?  

on the GT Four I stripped down the runners of the oem seats and had metal bars welded across to take my new seat runners, but you did gain about 1/2" in height, which we can do without in the 'two'

hoping to get some seats ordered  in the next few days as they usually take a few weeks, but for now I have other priorities, such as getting this bas#ard straight pipe off!  (seized)   s:x :x s:x

Anonymous

This is my next job on the 'to do list' so anything you find out Perry will be a big help  s:) :) s:)   My main concern is making sure the new seats don't sit any higher than stock as I'm 6'1" and if possible I wanted a lighter seat but definitely no heavier than stock.

I'd heard that Corbeau made runners too but again this was in the US. Sparco do them too (in the US) but I don't know if we can get them here? I've emailed Demon Tweeks to ask about them.

What price did the Bride runners come out at Perry, compared to what Arnuads has offered them for?

I'd love the new Recaro Sportster seat because it is a lightweight shell seat but also a recliner so you could still access the rear storage bins. The problem is like the Bride Gias though, it's very expensive at about £775 each from Demon Tweeks! I'm sure I've read somewhere that Recaro do runners too but again I think it was in the US.

This is the Recaro seats:

m http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=491&region=1&L=2 m

Anyone up for a group buy!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

kanujunkie

if you could do a write up Perry with a few piccies we could put it in the "how to section"   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Unfortunately the reply came back as :-

im afraid the mr2 subframes have been withdrawn from sale by corbeau at the present time due to a technical problem with them, they are hoping to have them back in production.

i was tempted with the Bride Gias myself   s;) ;) s;)    still doing my sums and dont think they are going to come to the right answer tho

Anonymous

Quote from: "kanujunkie"if you could do a write up Perry with a few piccies we could put it in the "how to section"   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

and put somebody elses name to it again I assume?  (meshing side vents)

s:? :? s:?    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

markiii

thought I'd fixed that?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Hadnt last time i looked bud, but that was a fair while back

P

Anonymous

Don't worry Mark, you have. Check the Tech Library Perry, you've been given the credit you deserve.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SteveM"What price did the Bride runners come out at Perry, compared to what Arnuads has offered them for?

$285 +shipping and minimal tax this end (takakaira are good for this)

I'll be able to tell you soonish as i've just provisionally ordered some dependant on what theshipping quote comes back at

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ekona"Don't worry Mark, you have. Check the Tech Library Perry, you've been given the credit you deserve.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

oustanding  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

The bride rail numbers appear different in Japan

Part No.  Car Model  Description  Maker  Chassis  Year Made  Engine  

Price $US (Yen)  Quantity  Sub-Total  
21954 MR-S  Seat Rail Type-MO Bride ZZW30 99.10~
21955 MR-S  Seat Rail Type-MO Bride ZZW30 99.10~  

Total (For Credit Card Inclusive of 3% Charges) : US$285.45 ¥30900

Anonymous

The GIAS

$1382 each !!

Anonymous

Not bad. Wonder if I can bring a pair back in the suitcase with me in January?

*runs off to measure suitcases*

dieamond

the pair weights 20kg
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

Anonymous

Hmmm, not sure they're any lighter than what I've got now then tbh. Shame.

Anonymous

Quote from: "perry190"
Quote from: "SteveM"What price did the Bride runners come out at Perry, compared to what Arnuads has offered them for?

$285 +shipping and minimal tax this end (takakaira are good for this)

I'll be able to tell you soonish as i've just provisionally ordered some dependant on what theshipping quote comes back at

Let me know what the shipping comes out at then Perry as I need to order a pair of these too. Arnaud was saying 350 euros but I don't think that included shipping, so it looks as is Takakaira will be cheaper? I'd prefer to give Arnaud the business though  s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

will do matey, you never quite know with these things, I know stock seat frames weigh quite a bit

PET3R

I have two black cloth mint condition seats, they came from my car and I upgraded to leather, they have only covered 19,000 miles and are as new.

I'm open to offers,

Anyone interested?

Thanks

Peter

heathstimpson

Quote from: "PET3R"I have two black cloth mint condition seats, they came from my car and I upgraded to leather, they have only covered 19,000 miles and are as new.

I'm open to offers,

Anyone interested?

Thanks

Peter
You are trying hard to push these Peter but these boys are after something a little special me thinks  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

Perry or anyone, have you contacted recaro ?, as i remember when Daz was about and he was changing his seats, i read an email he got from them saying they did rails. Can't get hold of Daz anymore so can't ask him.

Anonymous

Mine are ordered and known to be extra low which is ideal, but if anyone else wants to give them a shout then probs a good idea

ps   the straight pipes off!!    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    thank god for nut splitters

(ooh er mrs)    s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

How much were they in the end Perry?

Tags: