Cost of another new bonnett

Started by MR2Blue, October 27, 2003, 16:12

MR2Blue

Virtually the same thing that happened to Phil4's car has happened to mine, we went out on Friday night, left the car parked in the road ( a quiet one horse village) had a pub meal, came out an hour and a half later and found the bonnett dented, some damage to the drivers side front wing too,
it looks like one of Mummy's little soldiers has thrown a house brick at the bonnett narrowly missing the windscreen.

Anyway it's getting repaired soon, doing it  through my insurance, but what would you give to catch the little b*****d that did it  s:!: :!: s:!:    s:!: :!: s:!:

Anonymous

Quote from: "MR2Blue"Anyway it's getting repaired soon, doing it  through my insurance, but what would you give to catch the little b*****d that did it  s:!: :!: s:!:    s:!: :!: s:!:

gutted for ya mate. I would give anything to catch them in 15 years time when they have a nice car and do the same back to them to see how they like it (in front of them of course!)   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

Obviously I can empathise.  Sods!  I'd have happily done nasty things whoever it was if I'd spotted them doing it last week.  Shocking.

Anonymous

Kris, the likelyhood of any of those little bastards having a nice job and a nice car in the future is pretty remote............scrotes!  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

Hey I've seen MR2blue's car I was that upset for him I went home and kicked the Sh*t out of my wife, I'm due out of hospital anyday now, hopefully in time to recieve my hoops !!!!

Seriously the little tw*ts should be made to cut of their own boll*cks fry them and eat them, and just for good measure decapitae them.

Sorry for you again Luv.

MR2Blue

I'm filling up now.   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

As I told you, on the outside I'm saying "it's only a car" on the inside I'm crying my eyes out.

Anonymous

Obviously you all know my "take a baseball bat to these f*ckers heads" theory on this.

However, I have figured out that cos these scroats are so f*cking thick, that they are targeting our cars cos they mistake them for MX5's.  If only they could learn the words MR2 and Roadster, then they wouldnt do it!.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Obviously you all know my "take a baseball bat to these f*ckers heads" theory on this.

However, I have figured out that cos these scroats are so f*cking thick, that they are targeting our cars cos they mistake them for MX5's.  If only they could learn the words MR2 and Roadster, then they wouldnt do it!.

I reckon i would use a baseball bat on their shins;that way they would know what real pain is.They are an insult to the human race. I've seen many similar posts to this on the CTR forum, it makes me so mad.

Geoff.  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:     s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Tags: