dyno day convoys!!

Started by leon_in_uk, November 20, 2006, 11:27

leon_in_uk

just thought i would see who is meeting and where! i know spit and some people are coming down the M6, but would you guys mind if i meet you and what time?

also a post for other people to see where they would like to meet.
For sale: 3.5 v6 Nissan murano
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
Porsche Boxster 987, lapis blue, leather heated seats, xenons,, twin pipe...
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

Slacey

I'll be heading down the M6 > M1 but I need to call in at a place in Towcester on my way to Silverstone, so may have to run a little later depending on opening hours.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

leon_in_uk

it sure is gonna be early tho.. takes about  1 hour for me i think!

anyone M6 meet?
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

spit

Timings from NW haven't been finalised yet Leon, but you're right it will be early - and even earlier for us  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

We intend to pick up some of the Midlands guys at Norton Canes services on the M6 Toll .... but that might be a bit too far west for you?
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

ok then is anyone coming down the m1 passing junction 29?

leon_in_uk

Quote from: "spit"Timings from NW haven't been finalised yet Leon, but you're right it will be early - and even earlier for us  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

We intend to pick up some of the Midlands guys at Norton Canes services on the M6 Toll .... but that might be a bit too far west for you?

yea too far left, takes 30 mins to get to cannock and norton..

i will try and tag along, maybe via a text and meet around junction 3a on the M6, as will be coming from the M42...

wann adrop me your mob, when your near give me a quick ring and i will wait around coleshill?
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

spit

Quote from: "leon_in_uk"wann adrop me your mob, when your near give me a quick ring and i will wait around coleshill?

Fine matey - it'll work better if I have your number though  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

leon_in_uk

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   you know what i mean... exchange and mart...  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

leon_in_uk

looking at the lists now, think there are a few round my area due to arrive at 9am..

sean, red leicester..

let me know what time your going downt the M6.... others wanna meet M6?
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

Slacey

I'll be leaving Telford at 7am, M54 > M6 (not toll) > M1 > A43.

I need to call in to a place in Towcester on the way down the A43 as well to pick up some bits for the Griff.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Convoy going from Milton Keynes Hockey Stadium

Meeting at 7:30am

1:Aaron
2:HeathStimpson
3:Dazza

Anyone else is welcome to join us!!!!!!!!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

leon_in_uk

oh, so should be at junction 3a rather early, bout 8 would you say sean... too early for me bud
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

markiii

guys, please bear in mind when planning yoru arrivals that just because your not running later in teh day it's not my intention that people just turn up at that time.

Theres a hell of a lot to organise on teh day and while I can appreciate those with serious distances like Wales and Newcastle won't be there form the off, the earlier teh better in general.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

evileye_wrx

So I do have to get up at 6am, is that what your saying?  s:P :P s:P  

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

markiii

nah all I'm saying is don't time it to the minute, and for those close buy the atmosphere will be down to teh number of people, so teh more people for teh longest time teh better
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

heathstimpson

Mark are you meeting us in MK @7:30am  s:?: :?: s:?:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

leon_in_uk

evileye. who you meeitng on way down? you going straight down the m1? if so ill meet you lot and tag along...
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

danwebster

I shall be leaving bromsgrove at 8am sharp, depending on the weather I may go across country though, otherwise its a blast down the M40 for me.

markiii

Heath,
best if I see you there I'm intending to be a little early to get teh signs sorted out

red_leicester

Quote from: "leon_in_uk"looking at the lists now, think there are a few round my area due to arrive at 9am..

sean, red leicester..

let me know what time your going downt the M6.... others wanna meet M6?

Think I'll be A-roading it Leon, specially if the weather's nice.  One advantage of an early start I guess - less traffic   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:D :D s:D
[size=84]Jez[/size]
[size=75]2001 Red MR2[/size]

kanujunkie

Quote from: "red_leicester"specially if the weather's nice.

now thats funny  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

red_leicester

Why's that Stu?  Or should I call you Michael Fish?
[size=84]Jez[/size]

kanujunkie

i take it back, my cynicism got the better of me, just double checked on the BBC and it looks beautiful  s8) 8) s8)
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

red_leicester

Yup, 30 degrees.

Fahrenheit   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
[size=84]Jez[/size]

kanujunkie

sounds good anyway  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]