Tail Pipe Size???

Started by Anonymous, October 30, 2003, 18:34

Anonymous

s:?: :?: s:?:  Can anyone tell me what diamater the tail pipes are on the TTE twin exhaust system?

Many thanks....

Slacey

Quote from: "SteveM":?: Can anyone tell me what diamater the tail pipes are on the TTE twin exhaust system?

Many thanks....
3.5" Oval... I think   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Its either 3.5" or 4" (they looked quite big). Just do out an measure them sean you lazy git!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Thanks for the replies guys, but I thought they were round not oval on the TTE?

Anonymous

SteveM

Why not pop over to the Mitre Oak pub on the a449 just south of Hartlebury at Sunday lunch-time for the Midands meet? Click on the events topic for details. Slacey has a TTE system and I have a new Hayward & Scott one. You can then compare the looks and sound, if you are thinking of changing yours. It would be a nice little run over from Kenilworth  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

BTW I believe the TTE tips are 4" round.

s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Thanks Roger I might just do that, is it a regular meet every Sunday?

Slacey

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Its either 3.5" or 4" (they looked quite big). Just do out an measure them sean you lazy git!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
I would, Mr Clark, but my baby is 20 miles away in Shrewsbury for it's 20000 mile fettle!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Quote from: "SteveM"Thanks for the replies guys, but I thought they were round not oval on the TTE?
Nope, definately oval - the original Remus pipe (they make the TTE one too) has round tips.

Anonymous

Slacey is right, TTE tips are oval, just order mine!

Slacey

Quote from: "SteveM"Thanks Roger I might just do that, is it a regular meet every Sunday?
Nope, I organise a Mids meet once a month, the venue will change each time, but will all be reasonably close to the majority of Mids based members.
Keep an eye on the 'Events' forum for details.

Sean

GSB

TTE tips are 97mm x 80mm Ovals.
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

Here are some pics

Anonymous

Before i got the bumper extensions.

Anonymous

You can see why people think they aren't oval.

Tags: