Will I get a front bonnet.....

Started by leon_in_uk, December 8, 2006, 11:44

leon_in_uk

in the front of my car if i take the seat out???
For sale: 3.5 v6 Nissan murano
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
Porsche Boxster 987, lapis blue, leather heated seats, xenons,, twin pipe...
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

Anonymous

with the roof down you might be able to get one behind the seats (providing your not really tall like me!) but otherwise i would say i doubt it. If you do though you have to take a photo and post it!

leon_in_uk

6'4 so no!!!!

there is quite some room tho with a chair out...
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport
Silver MR-2, newish engine, clutch new alternator. Gutted Pre Cats..... MODS.....
HKS exhaust. markiii pipe, Anthracite Alloys. Red Calipers with Spyder decals. . Lowered 40mm. 03 vents, chrome jet washers lol... and my helpful Road Angel \":)\"

kanujunkie

in a word, no, seat width is same a a 16" wheel
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

leon_in_uk

may have to change at the breakers then and leave my scratched bonnet..

if anyone wants a spare scratched silver bonnet its in rochdale...
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

leon_in_uk

or would it be illegal if i take the bonnet off to start the journey and strap the bin lid on???

only look a bit weird.  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

spit

As per PM, if you can find a way of getting it to me Leon, you're welcome to use the garage for a swap-out.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

Quote from: "leon_in_uk"may have to change at the breakers then and leave my scratched bonnet..

Do you mind me asking how much the bonnet was and the condition.  Mines black and has a few chips in it already (2 years old) and will no doubt gather more and more as time rolls on - was thinking about buying a really good 'spare' bonnet sometime and sticking it on before I sell (hopefully not for ages!)....  the chips don't bother me but will no doubt bother a buyer looking for a discount.

leon_in_uk

thanks ste.

may just leave it there if thats the case.

or might just take the bonnet off later and my seat and test it!!

so can we drive without bonnets or what?

is it illegal?
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

leon_in_uk

Quote from: "adetri"
Quote from: "leon_in_uk"may have to change at the breakers then and leave my scratched bonnet..

Do you mind me asking how much the bonnet was and the condition.  Mines black and has a few chips in it already (2 years old) and will no doubt gather more and more as time rolls on - was thinking about buying a really good 'spare' bonnet sometime and sticking it on before I sell (hopefully not for ages!)....  the chips don't bother me but will no doubt bother a buyer looking for a discount.

£100 pickup..

or for a total strip down on mine + painting and stuff at least £200, thats why i want a second hand 1..
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

firepower

illegal or not you will draw unwanted attention to yourself possibly from the boys in blue , what distance would you be driving without the bonnet
01 tte turbo, sp exhaust and down pipe, tte springs 190hp more power soon ? 205lb/ft
1/4 mile 14.6 s @ 90 .55 mph  ( at drag strip )

leon_in_uk

a long way, forget i mentioned that!!!

i will just leave my bonnet there if thats the case!
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

leon_in_uk

just tried it guys...

very easy to take off and put back on....

took top down and its way to big in the car!!

thought id see anyway.. it looks small on the car but as soon as its off its pretty big!!
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

leon_in_uk

after all that this was the bonnet...

thanks to firepower he checked it out b4.. and sent me the pic
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

Anonymous

i take it you are walking away?

northernalex

is it covered in dents or are they raindrops?
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Anonymous

sniper bullet holes  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

leon_in_uk

how bad.. he said it was good con and no scratches or anything...

i was going to travel 2 hours to get there and leave at about 8 in the morning!!!!

however if i did get there and looked at that, i would of ended up hitting him or something..,.,

making me travel all that way and telling lies. idiot..

dont go to

Rochdale Auto Parts.
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

Anonymous

leon, find a local bodyshop and get your own sprayed

leon_in_uk

already have mate..

3 body shops all quoted over £200

its scratched and all the laquer is coming off... because of a crap job done before... they have to strip it and completely start again, so its a big job...

so thats why i was gonna get a second hand one for around £100  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Previous:
BMW z4 3.0
Seat leon cupra mk2
SOLD:
bmw z4 2.0 sport

Tags: