Happy Christmas and a great New Year

Started by Slacey, December 22, 2006, 10:21

Anonymous

Yes, that's my daughter and her dog Romeo.  She's 13 and a wonderful little girl.  Daddy's probably going to buy her a Mini Cooper for her Sweet 16.  He might buy it a couple of years ahead of time and put some miles on it, just to make sure it runs OK.  Maybe do a few mods.   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   That is, if he doesn't buy something else just for himself, the selfish bastage, and worry about her first car when the time comes.  

Beautiful picture, there, Tem.  That's the kind of Christmas scene I like and really miss the years we don't go back to Maine.

Anonymous

beanie, you scuba dive by any chance?

spit

fah-la-la-la-lah, la lah lah hic!
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

northernalex

beat me to it by 1 min lol happy xmas

these sad people on here on xmas day lol  s:) :) s:)
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

enid_b

merry christmas, was aiming to post at 0001 too, but was busy giving mrs E's car the christmas wash n polish.

all quiet here, no flying tonight, and have been watching santa's route (pronounced in the strong american 'rout') via the NORAD website.

still only another 7 hours to go, i will get in have my christmas bottle of stella (once a year a bottle of beer in the morning) have a short snooze and then begin the feasting and overconsumption before returnin to work at 1900.

Happy Christmas all.

E
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Anonymous

Quote from: "nelix"beanie, you scuba dive by any chance?

No.  I used to snorkel when I lived in Hawaii, though.   If you are asking because of Florida, try posting on SC about it.  Or I could ask around about places to scuba.  I'd say Key West, but don't really know.  A friend at work goes to Grand Cayman.  I've been to Cozumel and a couple of other places down there (also Key West), but did not scuba simply because I've never done it and would need lessons.  It just isn't on my list of things to do one day.

Anonymous

i was asking because an american friend of mine i met diving in barbados had a friend called beanie from florida, just thought by amazing coincidence it might have been you  s:!: :!: s:!:   ive no idea how many beanies there are in florida  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Liz

Merry Christmas from me at work!!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

i feel for you liz, enjoy your day later, im about to have my champers brekkkie  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Beanie"Yes, that's my daughter and her dog Romeo.  She's 13 and a wonderful little girl.  Daddy's probably going to buy her a Mini Cooper for her Sweet 16.  He might buy it a couple of years ahead of time and put some miles on it, just to make sure it runs OK.  Maybe do a few mods.   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   That is, if he doesn't buy something else just for himself, the selfish bastage, and worry about her first car when the time comes.
I think it would be totally correct to make sure her future car is safe and suitable. A 2 year test drive is about right  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Liz"Merry Christmas from me at work!!
Merry Christmas from me at home  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

kanujunkie

Quote from: "heathstimpson"

and Merry Christmas from me still in bed!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "kanujunkie"

The joys of no kids Stu; they don't get you up at some obscene hour after a late night  s:? :? s:?

kanujunkie

The joys of no kids Stu; they don't get you up at some obscene hour after a late night  s:? :? s:?

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr, yeah right, you've met the mrs havn't you  s:? :? s:?   30 going on 3 around Christmas time  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

heathstimpson

eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr, yeah right, you've met the mrs havn't you  s:? :? s:?   30 going on 3 around Christmas time  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Oh yes my missus will have me up tomorrow at some obscene hour to go to the sales  s:? :? s:?

kanujunkie

Oh yes my missus will have me up tomorrow at some obscene hour to go to the sales  s:? :? s:?

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  LMAO  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Wabbitkilla

I was trying to think,
            to compose if you will,
           a little ditty of good will,
      of happy wishes of good cheer,
 to remind you that Christmas is here.

But nothing good would come to mind,
so here are a few words of cheery kind,
       to wish you now one and all,
    two wishes that appear so small,
    "Happy Christmas" one and all,
    try not to eat the turkeys balls.
                    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Anonymous

ITS CHRISTMAS!

merry xmas and a happy new year!

Anonymous

Quote from: "nelix"i was asking because an american friend of mine i met diving in barbados had a friend called beanie from florida, just thought by amazing coincidence it might have been you  s:!: :!: s:!:   ive no idea how many beanies there are in florida  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

I do know a guy who is from Barbados (he goes back sometimes, too).  He had been in Maine, maintaining one of the simulators I do updates for.  He is in Arlington Texas now, at least he was two months ago.  Nobody except people on car forums knows me as Beanie, though.  It's my father's nickname.  I just picked that as a username once on SC (after the crash) because I don't HAVE a nickname (except Post Whore).  People know me as Kevin.  The last name is Beane.  The guy's name is Trey (not sure of spelling).  I'm bad with names.  His last name might be Kazee.

Anonymous

Merry Christmas to all my Rightpondian friends. Y'know, we have small differences in how we pronounce and spell things, but we're all Brothers of the Road and we love these cars. And, fact is, I think you guys generally do a better job of modding than we do.

Have a happy boxing day and safe driving to you in 2007.

Leeber

Merry Xmas folks and good luck for the new year. Here's to plenty of days with the top down and no caravans in sight. Mr and Mrs Leeber
I\'m Pink, Therefore I\'m Spam.

celmacmat

I am still in time to wish you all a very merry christmas....  s:D :D s:D  

I am drunk and Santa has been very good to me, he even brought me a MR-S model....yeapeeeee  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

Anonymous

Now i can officially say HAPPY NEW YEAR!!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

aaronjb

You beat me to it.. and I posted in the wrong thread  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

LOL

happy new year m8!

i nearly did the same as you! now that would have been embarrassing   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

all the best for 2007

Tags: