Happy Christmas and a great New Year

Started by Slacey, December 22, 2006, 10:21

aaronjb

Luckily I used my mod powers and erased all traces of my mistake  s;) ;) s;)

Happy new year  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Gazz

Happy new year to all ROCers     s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
[size=80]Lotus Elise 111R, Larini Sports Exhaust [/size]

Anonymous

i dont know if were sad guys cus our first priorities was to post on here?!  s:? :? s:?  

on second thoughts naaaa! like Gazz said were ROCers   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

all the best all, off to a party now  s:D :D s:D

ratmat02

H   N   Y  !!!
black,53 reg,red leather,TTE springs,Che manifold,Markiii inlet pipe.Devs keyhole covers.Sony stereo that makes my ariel go up and down!
Fabia VRS fu\'t wife.

philster_d

Just back from work, phew! another year over with.

Happy new year all.

Philster

kanujunkie

Happy New Year all!  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

just got in from my first drive of 2007! and dont worry i had a fab tea total evening down the pub with a load of mates, watching them get pissed and fall around in total dissarray, funny as hell  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

see you all soon!
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Happy new year guys!

spit

Quote from: "bossman23780"we're ROCers   s8) 8) s8)

Happy New Year to the ROCers from the Mods  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

I'm just home. Will post up after a bit of kip & tell you more about a mangled C2  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Liz

Happy New Year to you all   s:D :D s:D  

I have started it with a stinking cough and  cold   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Slacey

Quote from: "spit"Will post up after a bit of kip & tell you more about a mangled C2  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:
That doesn't sound good  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Happy New Year to all  s:) :) s:)
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "spit"I'm just home. Will post up after a bit of kip & tell you more about a mangled C2  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Eeek    s:( :( s:(

just got home after gong to friends for the night, that was 2.5 days ago!

never could turn down a drink!    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

loadswine

Happy New Year to everyone!  s:) :) s:)  
Ste, I hope you are okay.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

proeliator2001

Happy new year everyone.  I'm the polar opposite to Liz, after nearly 2 weeks with a bug I'm finally starting to feel better   s8) 8) s8)  

And Ste, what sort of way to leave us in suspense is that - very keen to find out what your recent blast has broken this time   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    Hope it's not too expensive anyway!!!
Official - old git alert. 42 years old!
Facts  are meaningless - they can be used to prove anything.

2004 MR2 in silver with hardtop, leather, aircon and only 1 door handle.(11 happy years together and counting!)

Chris

Happy New Year to everyone!!

I'd just like to say... god dial up is slooooow; my broadband is broken again!!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

kanujunkie

Quote from: "spit"I'm just home. Will post up after a bit of kip & tell you more about a mangled C2  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

oh no Ste, what you done  s:( :( s:(  , please tell me its nothing too serious  s:? :? s:?
[size=100]Stu[/size]

spit

Glad to hear you're on the mend Mike, but not before sneezing on Liz I see! Get well soon babes.

Nothing that a rear bin full of tools and cable ties couldn't fettle Stu  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  Thankfully I'm OK and the car even got me to the party for midnight with a bit of dirty roadside ferretting in the dark.  s8) 8) s8)  

It was the most bizarre incident on a B road that I thought I knew so well.   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  Everything was dry and crisp and boosty heaven, and the next thing I'm brown-trousering as a passenger through 4 inches of water  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

The underbody petrol tank plastics got ripped away on both sides except for where they're bolted, so they had to come off as they were dragging. But the Intercooler also took a massive hit - probably moreso cos the plastics were channelling all the water up the middle of the car. IC is now pointing downwards, air pipes are twisted, and the scoop is hanging out of the back of the car shaped like a parachute! Not sure yet about the full extent of damage to the IC (only just woken up!) but I suspect its more than cosmetic given the force of the blast  s:? :? s:?  

And Lordy knows how the turbo and the rest of the pipework has fared. This'll be an interesting test of the integrity of the C2.

Anyhoo .... now I'm vertical I can get up on the ramps and see what else has been torn off. I'll post up in the C2 (un)install thread later.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

heathstimpson

Happy new year; better late than never  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Hope you get it all sorted Ste  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

aaronjb

Quote from: "Liz"I have started it with a stinking cough and  cold   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Hope you recover quicker than me - I've still got the cough from the cold I caught early December  s:? :? s:?
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)

Liz

Thanks, I have been coughing so much that I feel like I have done a thousand sit ups in a row, I hate being sick on my days off!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

aaronjb

Ah yes I remember that feeling - it progressed to waking up in the middle of the night with incredible back pain that made sleep impossible..

I ended up not sleeping (at all, pretty much) for four days, and not eating (anything) for three, then slowly sleeping a couple of hours a night for another four days or so.. Which nicely covered my weeks holiday (neat!) and three days of work.

Still, I lost nearly a stone in the process, so it wasn't all bad!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

kanujunkie

thank god its nothing serious then, funnily or not i and the mrs have thumped the IC recently, only places that seem to take a whack on is the bolt that holds the rear end of the maf pipe plus of course the 2 rear tabs that attach to the crash bar

Quote from: "Liz"I hate being sick on my days off!

do what i do then Liz, go in to work on OT and sleep it off there  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Heath

It's early days yet, our younger son only got married in April and was waiting for a new hotel General Manager job with the required 50% increase in salary.

I'm a Great-Uncle 9 times. Can you beat that?

Tags: