TOP GEAR

Started by Anonymous, November 3, 2003, 13:33

Anonymous

Sticking to the Top Gear thread, browsing the official site they have a reader's car survey which rates the top 137 cars.

Our beloved MR positioned at 33 but look at how the MX-5 fared   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

http://www.topgear.com/content/features/stories/survey_2003/01/

Anonymous

That is RIGGED!

In the top sports car section it came first. Over even a 911.

Sorry, but RIGGED!

Anonymous

Im supposed to be going to Top Gear for my birthday (filming on the same day!) but they aint been in contact about tickets yet... so if i do end up going, anyone want me to shout anything in particluar at clarkson?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

RiGGED!

Slacey

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Im supposed to be going to Top Gear for my birthday (filming on the same day!) but they aint been in contact about tickets yet... so if i do end up going, anyone want me to shout anything in particluar at clarkson?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
So many choices....   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"Im supposed to be going to Top Gear for my birthday (filming on the same day!) but they aint been in contact about tickets yet... so if i do end up going, anyone want me to shout anything in particluar at clarkson?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Just dont tell clarkson what you drive, he'll make mincemeat out of you   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "elfin"Just dont tell clarkson what you drive, he'll make mincemeat out of you   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Yep, he'll do that regardless of what you drive  s:) :) s:)

Comer

If you see the Stig tell him he can take my car around the track.  I'd like to know the time he'll do it in.
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Tell him you drive an S2000 - he likes those!

<moderator>
"he says skillfully getting this thread back on track"
</moderator>

Anonymous

Challenge him to a drive Kris! Once around the track, you in the 2 and him in.........an MX-5!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "John Woodward"Challenge him to a drive Kris! Once around the track, you in the 2 and him in.........an MX-5!!!

LOL!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

After Kris's driver training that is.

No roundabouts or kerbs anywhere there is there?

Sorry mate, couldnt resist it!

Anonymous

Doooohhhhhhhhhhh........someone had to do it. Poor guy.........  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"After Kris's driver training that is.

Its the week before i go on that day unfortunatly!   s:( :( s:(  

Quote from: "cstevens"No roundabouts or kerbs anywhere there is there?

hope not!   s:o :o s:o  

Quote from: "cstevens"Sorry mate, couldnt resist it!

And i would expect nothing less from you mate!   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"<moderator>
"he says skillfully getting this thread back on track"
</moderator>

Well since you all ignored this "subtle", yet "skillfull" hint, I thought it was highly deserved!

Tags: