Photos?

Started by LeeUK, November 3, 2003, 19:54

LeeUK

Just a quick general question about this site:

How do i submit my own photos?

I know how to link to a photo from another site, but i don't know how to submit my own photos!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
[size=100]JELBE[/size]
MR2 Roadster 2zz Track/Racecar Project ......2% complete......

MR2ROC Go-Karting Champion 2005
[/color]

Anonymous

You need to have your photos hosted on a web server. then link to them the same as you do any other photo.

LeeUK

hmmm....  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Sounds complicated, i'll refere to my "Computer for Monkey Boys manual!!!"   s:D :D s:D
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

Anonymous

email me the photos to  e mailto:mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk">mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk e  and i will send you the code you need to use for the forum.

Anonymous

Hey - email me and I will host the photos for you   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

e mailto:craig@mr2-photos.co.uk">craig@mr2-photos.co.uk e

SteveJ

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"email me the photos to  e craig@mr2-photos.co.uk e

Uh-Oh - handbags at dawn  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

Too right - always nicking my content that one!.

I am the original!   s8) 8) s8)

Oh, and dont forget http://www.cm-photos.co.uk- nice ladies!

Anonymous

Quote from: "LeeUK"hmmm....  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Sounds complicated, i'll refere to my "Computer for Monkey Boys manual!!!"   s:D :D s:D

Hey Lee, excellent avanta.  Its near us!.  My misses actually said "how can it be secret if its signposted"

LeeUK

Yeah i live just up the road from the "Secret Bunker" myself!  Even when it was secret everyone knew it was there!!

I'll e-mail the pics ASAP! I guess i'll flip a coin on it over who i'll e-mail 'em to!

s:D :D s:D
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

LeeUK

Quote from: "cstevens"Too right - always nicking my content that one!.

I am the original!   s8) 8) s8)

Oh, and dont forget http://www.cm-photos.co.uk- nice ladies!

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Yes very nice looking ladies!! The site's pretty good too!

Thinking about it now i think i e-mailed you some pics a while back of my car for the photo gallery, if it helps it's the red one, no. plates reads "JELBE".  If you want me to send them again i can.
[size=100]JELBE[/size]

[/color]

Anonymous

Guys,

I want to host my own photo's and was looking around the web for a free hosting site.  I eventually signed up for one then noticed in the disclaimer that you couldn't upload just photo's - it had to be content too.

All I want to do is upload a few pics of my car.  The easiest thing would be to send you guys the photo's so you can host them but I might want to do this quite a bit in the future so can you recommend where I might start.

Cheers

Mike.

Anonymous

email them to  e mailto:mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk">mr2roc@mr2-roadster.co.uk e  and i will upload them for you.

Anonymous

NO! Email them to me at [email:2s2yc3xt]sendthemtome-notkris@mr2-photos.co.uk[/email:2s2yc3xt]

GRRRR!!!!!!!!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:    s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

kanujunkie

here you go lads, something for you to use   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Now you two, stop it.  My girlfriend will be jelous of you fellas fighting over me.

Seriously though, where can I host my own photo's?

Where are your photo's hosted?

Anonymous

Mine are hosted on an account I had when I was still at uni.

Your Internet Serive Provider will usually give you some free webspace (100Mb or so), you could use that.

Failing that you could buy a domain name and hosting package, something like £1.50/month for 100Mb.

Or you could use a photo album site, like one of these:
Yahoo Photo Albums

SimonC_Here

Quote from: "yorkie"Guys,

I want to host my own photo's and was looking around the web for a free hosting site.  I eventually signed up for one then noticed in the disclaimer that you couldn't upload just photo's - it had to be content too.

Can't upload just photos? Seems a bit wierd to me, why don't you just
upload a file called myphotos.htm along with your photos. It doesn't have
to have any code in it at all but it would staisfy their rules....

Simon

Anonymous

what a con!

I decided to just upload them anyway in the hope they would stay up long enough for everyone on this site to have a look.  It seems I didn't upload anything within the first 7 days so they cancelled my account.

Lookout for the new topic titled "H&S fitting photo's"

Mike.

SteveJ

Quote from: "SimonC_Here"
Quote from: "yorkie"Guys,

Can't upload just photos? Seems a bit wierd to me, why don't you just
upload a file called myphotos.htm along with your photos. It doesn't have
to have any code in it at all but it would staisfy their rules....

Simon

It's so they can intercept browser traffic to the site and display banner ad's and stuff, they usually also try to grab your default e-mail address from the browser in order to sell it to spammers.

Tags: