Another Dead MR2 :(

Started by Anonymous, January 8, 2007, 23:41

Anonymous

Quote from: "nelix"this mon/tues m8?, if so it dosent matter as i cant make it.

I'm afraid so, sorry mate. Only other option is if you pop over tonight to collect as i'll be in anyway (too skint to go out lol)

Anonymous

had a couple of beers m8 or i would have. taken u out for a pint too  s:) :) s:)  
they wont notice 1 missing, u could always say it broke!  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

They're riveted onto the lid though, are they not?

Anonymous

2 scews i think.

also do you think they would notice if i got the engine? a spare would be handy  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Anonymous

Lol... If i could get the engine out of it i would, seeing as the current engine was replaced under warranty by toyota only 6000 miles ago, and is therefore in top condition. besides i just had it serviced...

I'll have a look at the clip tomorrow and if it just unscrews then il take it off for you, failing that i'll let you know if the car isn't recovered before tuesday.

just to clarify we're thinking of the same bit, are you talking about one of the two clasps that hold down the spare wheel cubby?

Anonymous

yes m8, cheers.

Anonymous

Just had a big shiver up my spine, two people were killed in the exact same spot last night:

m http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/gla ... 286243.stm m

Hope everybody is safe out there!

roger

Wow, consider yourself very lucky.

Might be worthwhile contacting the Police just in case they haven't linked the two, might be something wrong with the road!
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

Quote from: "roger"Wow, consider yourself very lucky.

Might be worthwhile contacting the Police just in case they haven't linked the two, might be something wrong with the road!

I have been thinking that, theres no harm in me phoning the constable in charge of the investigation.

R4B MRS said above that he also spun his car 360 degrees in this same spot last week.

I think there may be a drainage problem on this part of the road.

I am currently considering myself very lucky and have every sympathy for the families of the 2 young guys that died.

Tags: