pictures of club members cars

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2007, 16:15

Anonymous

s:( :( s:(  is there a sticky or site were we can see members mr2s, if your like me i love seeing club members pictures of there cars, seeing the condition or what modifications they have done, great way of seeing something and thinking that would great on my car!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol: , maybe there is a section if so can anyone tell me were it is?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

i have checked out the photo gallery, great pitures but would like to see indevidual close up pictures of club members mr2s.  s:( :( s:(

kanujunkie

theres some at the top right of the screen where it says "Photo Gallery"
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Liz

I actually washed my car yesterday - yes I did...took some pictures today - so here you go...

Think that is my cars debut on here!!

Do excuse my manky driveway, needs a bit of TLC!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

kanujunkie

[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  wow! these are great! keep them coming  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Liz

If you fancy a ride out in the TTET you are only up the road!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

craig.

Anonymous

cars changed a lot since these were taken, but............

Anonymous

did,nt evan notic your driveway! was to busy checking out your gorgeous car!!!! verrrrry nice!!!!:lol:   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

loadswine

Here's one of mine, still a work in progress, but have a pic anyway.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Anonymous

Nigel that is lovely, they all are infact.

Nigel how much was such spoiler mate if you don't mind me asking??

kanujunkie

he wont know, it was on the car when he bought it, its a TRD IIRC
[size=100]Stu[/size]

Anonymous

Nigel, I like that very much   s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  Dev's keyhole covers would look nice as well. Just make me want to spend spend spend. Trouble is I can't escape paying uni fees for the little darlings!

firepower

your cars look fantastic and i especially like yours liz is that the tte front bumper   s:?: :?: s:?:
01 tte turbo, sp exhaust and down pipe, tte springs 190hp more power soon ? 205lb/ft
1/4 mile 14.6 s @ 90 .55 mph  ( at drag strip )

VVT-i

here is mine..

2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

Anonymous

Quote from: "VVT-i"here is mine..

looking good   s8) 8) s8)  

best colour!   s:) :) s:)

must admit though not too keen on the sunstrip

loadswine

Quote from: "daz8365"Nigel that is lovely, they all are infact.

Nigel how much was such spoiler mate if you don't mind me asking??
Stu's right about the cost, I bought it like that, its a C-one spoiler and I think they are over £300 if you but one of their's. Ther are a number of very similar ones, like the TRC rear spoiler which is almost identical , at least in pictures I've seen. I've got the keyhole covers, will put them on when I've had all my spraying work done.

I like all the 2s on here, some nice touches folks have done. Liz, that's the first time I've seen yours since it was done, very nice indeed.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Anonymous

couple of pics of mine.

blade900

Here's one of my 2! Actually the MKII's gone now, I owned both of them for a couple of weeks which was a nice feeling    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

[size=75]MR2 2001 in Rockabilly Black,  Rockabilly Black Leather, Rockabilly Black MR2 Mats, Pre cats gone, Club sticker, Once you\'ve had black there ain\'t no going back![/size]
[size=75]KTM950 Supermoto[/size]

scottish_turbo

Here's what mine looked like in 2005. Will take new photo's shortly!

heathstimpson

Some very nice 2's indeedy  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  I do love the TTE front bumper  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

kanujunkie

if you mean Scottish turbo's yellow one Heath, i thought that was a Ricoh  s:? :? s:?
[size=100]Stu[/size]

heathstimpson

Quote from: "kanujunkie"if you mean Scottish turbo's yellow one Heath, i thought that was a Ricoh  s:? :? s:?
No Liz's one. Nice to see another colour as I have only ever seen Mark's
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

scottish_turbo

I think this is a good idea. Lets see some more members cars. Hopefully I'll get to see them at the shows or at some meets in summer but it would be good to see some pics.

Tags: