pictures of club members cars

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2007, 16:15

VVT-i

Quote from: "scottish_turbo"I think this is a good idea. Lets see some more members cars. Hopefully I'll get to see them at the shows or at some meets in summer but it would be good to see some pics.

Maybe arrange a Scottish meet.. where in Scotland are you... i'm in Bo'ness.. near Falkirk.
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

scottish_turbo

I'm in Aberdeen. Definately sounds like a good idea as there is a few scottish members. Obviously all members would be welcome!

VVT-i

Dundee might be an ideal location then?

Anyway... back on thje topic of members cars,

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

Slacey

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  Oh, you meant MR2's?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

kanujunkie

infiltrator  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

VVT-i

Where did you get the spoiler. Looks good   s8) 8) s8)

VVT-i

It's the TTE rear Spoiler.. I got it from good old Ebay.. they pop up every so often.

philster_d

The old and the new   s:) :) s:)

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "VVT-i"It's the TTE rear Spoiler..

It's the TTE Sport Spoiler. The Rear Spoiler is one of those little Audi TT type things.

I'm planning a trip up to Fife some time around April to visit Dastek and get my unichip mapped. Anyone interested in having a meet then well we could always start a new thread.

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

evileye_wrx

Forgot to put a pic of my car up.

Mine is the sable at the front. I need to get some better pics when the sun comes out.

Phil
Phil

scottish_turbo

QuoteI'm planning a trip up to Fife some time around April to visit Dastek and get my unichip mapped. Anyone interested in having a meet then

I'm up for that!

evileye_wrx

Cool, I'll find out a date I can get up there and sort it with Dastek, then let people know when it's going to be. Of course I'm happy to travel anywhere within reason if there are other meets arranged.

Quote from: "scottish_turbo"

BTW, Is yours the Whifbitz body kit? I was thinking of getting one of those. Any more pics would be appreciated.

Phil
Phil

scottish_turbo

Yeah. It was a nightmare to fit the front bumper though!

I'll go out when the snow has cleared and take pics.

evileye_wrx

Thanks very much, I probably wouldn't fit it myself. There are those who are much better at such things than I am. And I'm happy to pay someone to do that, and the spraying for me. I would probably be thinking about ordering a kit round about now but my computer decided to die on me just after Xmas and I had to spend my car savings on a new one   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Phil
Phil

VVT-i

I'd be up for that meet too... but work can put a spanner in the works at times.. let us know when your coming up.

danwebster

the only pic I have of mine...

Anonymous

Quote from: "evileye_xc"Forgot to put a pic of my car up.

Mine is the sable at the front. I need to get some better pics when the sun comes out.

Phil

That red one next to yours doesnt look like that anymore Phil!!

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "andy b"That red one next to yours doesnt look like that anymore Phil!!

s:cry: :cry: s:cry:
Phil

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "andy b"That red one next to yours doesnt look like that anymore Phil!!

s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

Have you found a replacement yet, Andy?

Phil
Phil

Anonymous

not yet but i might have one in the next week or so  s:D :D s:D  . When i do get one i will be keeping it a secret for a bit so that i can sort some mods out on it! (we could have a big unveiling ceremony!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

I have got a few projects that i am working on too!  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

evileye_wrx

Quote from: "andy b"(we could have a big unveiling ceremony!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  )

I'm intrigued. We MUST have a big unveiling ceremony! We'll want pics since it's in this thread.

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Phil
Phil

Anonymous

crikey what have i started!!!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  , it great to see so many members cars, im also reluctant to show mine yet as its not finished!, keep the pictures coming, im sure we all have our favs, but if we don,t count our own cars!, my fav pic at the momant is lizs!,  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   sorry guys.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "paul j"I'm also reluctant to show mine yet as its not finished!

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

.. and i dont think anybody else's is finished aswell   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Here are a couple of pic's of my car

Getting new wheels tomorrow so will post new pic's then.

firepower

nice pics simon new wheels and sp240 this week your car will be awesome   s:D :D s:D  how about some pics of the sp240 induction kit as well
01 tte turbo, sp exhaust and down pipe, tte springs 190hp more power soon ? 205lb/ft
1/4 mile 14.6 s @ 90 .55 mph  ( at drag strip )

Tags: