pictures of club members cars

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2007, 16:15

DannyN

Re:
Quote from: "Draggon"
Quote from: "northernalex"Post up some pics lol  s:) :) s:)    (sorry for thread drift).. How about pics of club members and their wives/gfs lol  s:) :) s:)

Trying to convince the wife that if she puts on her hotpants and sprawls on the bonnet of the 2, is for Artistict purposes only.....she wasnt convinced  s;) ;) s;)

I tried to get the wife to bend over the bonnet in her wedding dress so our offical photographer could take a snap but she declined

gutted   s:( :( s:(  

s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Anonymous

Might as well throw mine in too.Some really nice car's in this thread.

dubs

this is mine

MR2 ROADSTER - RED - HARDTOP - BLACK LEATHER - TTE TURBO - TTE SPRINGS - TTE EXHAUST - MARKiii PIPE - TOYOTA GB BODYKIT - TOYOTA GB LIP SPOILER- DEV\'S KEYHOLES - KENWOOD DDX 6029 - IN PHASE COMPONENTS - KENWOOD BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD iPOD INTERFACE - ALPINE SWD 1600 ACTIVE SUB - 17" SP12 ALLOYS

WillsSayers

Mods to come:
TTE Exhaust
Black post-facelift side vents
Clear side indicators (anyone have some spare?!)
Toyota sideskirts/rear extensions

]Appearance:[/b] :: Pre-facelift Toyota Bodykit :: Ducktail Spoiler :: TTE Style Bar :: Custard Gas Struts ::
Chassis: :: Front and Rear Strut Brace :: C-One Front and Rear Anti-roll Bar ::

Anonymous

Quote from: "fifajay00"Might as well throw mine in too.Some really nice car's in this thread.

Where did you get those headlight covers

Liz

This is not a discussion thread - please pm the owner of the car and ask.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Tags: