I'm jealous

Started by Anonymous, June 8, 2003, 16:45

Anonymous

I took a test drive today. It was in an '03 model (I'm looking to get a 2001) but it was great fun. Responsive steering, smooth power delivery, minimal body roll. It was excellent.

I do need to drive an '01 to see what the 5 speed and no lsd feels like though.

Can't wait to get one  s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

We test drove the 02 just before we placed the 03 order (they hadnt landed then)...the 03 is good.

Anonymous

Quote from: "mr_tim"I do need to drive an '01 to see what the 5 speed and no lsd feels like though

All UK/Euro-spec roadsters have the LSD, even the pre-03 model. For some bizarre reason, Toyota decided to make a thing of the LSD on the '03 revision, despite the fact we've always had it. Jap and US ones don't, but UK/Euro ones always have.

Quote from: "mr_tim"Can't wait to get one  s8) 8) s8)

Then don't wait  s:) :) s:)  Get on with it...

Slacey

Whether you buy a 2000 or up, you will love it all the same! Buy now!   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Humble Jim

I have now been the proud owner of my new 03 for 3 whole days. No disappointments, and no post sale niggles -  it's been just a wondrous driving experience. Just as I hoped, but delightful all the same. I was also warned about the aches from continuously grinning (it's true) and the head turning power of the 2 (also true!). Only one surprise: I've suddenly acquired a very good sun tan. What else to say? As above, "Buy now..."
H&S Exhaust

Anonymous

Go out and buy now. It makes as difference,  no odds on 02 or 03. The 03 is SLIGHTY stiffer in the chassis, yet the handling may well be slightly more unforgiving, but bloody hell, you need to be going some to find that out. The 03 to some looks a little nicer too, but thats a matter of opinion.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Whatever you buy, you are not going to be dissapointed. The extra gear doesn't make that much difference, unless you do more motorway milage, but even so, that is negligable.

They are both great cars and ou can't go wrong with either. I am STILL finding things with mine that make me grin and I have a 00 that I bought in Feb!!!  s:D :D s:D

Darth Paul

Go buy the car dammit! Of course, apart from the fog lights, the pre-03 looked meaner from the front! The 03 has cute rear lights, and proper sized wheels (at the back at least). But which ever, you'll LOVE IT!  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Humble Jim – where abouts in Yorkshire are you? Always good to meet another '2...!

DP

Tem

Quote from: "pmdye"Jap and US ones don't, but UK/Euro ones always have.

Correction  s;) ;) s;)  Japan has LSD as well, just not on all models.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Regardless of the model you buy, the smile will be the same    s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

here here   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: