Toys R Us

Started by Peter Laborne, November 9, 2003, 21:40

Peter Laborne

Anonymous

Scarily similar.  Who'd want to drive around in Barbie's motor?  Not me, that's for sure.

Anonymous

err....   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Looks like a love child of a '2, Ka & Beetle!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Slacey

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  I saw this a couple of weeks ago, my daughters are into Barbie and were browsing the huge array of rubbish when I spotted that - I told AnnMarie I thought it looked similar, but didn't dare tell the girls.... I could hear in my head, "well MY dad drives Barbie's car!!"   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peter Laborne"http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/TruHome/TruToys/TruToysDolls/TruToysDollsBarbieMyScene/285609?ref=Search

Wot worries me mate, is why you are looking at barbie cars in the first place?

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"Wot worries me mate, is why you are looking at barbie cars in the first place?

Now that is interesting......   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "Slacey":lol: I saw this a couple of weeks ago, my daughters are into Barbie and were browsing the huge array of rubbish when I spotted that - I told AnnMarie I thought it looked similar, but didn't dare tell the girls.... I could hear in my head, "well MY dad drives Barbie's car!!"   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Have you got the leopard skin seat covers then???????????  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Slacey

Hmmmm, tempting... do you reckon they would go with my Anthracite look?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Slacey"Anthracite look?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Stop trying to be posh mate - just call your baby the "original stealth 2"...much more cool   s8) 8) s8)

Slacey

Quote from: "cstevens"

Stop trying to be posh mate - just call your baby the "original stealth 2"...much more cool   s8) 8) s8)
OK - THE Original Stealth '2 (TM)   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

AWSOME!  cant believe I am 31 in less than a month and show such pride and admiration for another 2...its like being back in school.

I reckon is because its so KITT like...Once you smoke your windows I will find you a very stylish (non-nova-tacky) front red swish.

Anonymous

all slacey needs now is a pair of fluffy dice hanging off his anthracite hoops.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Quote from: "cstevens"AWSOME!  cant believe I am 31 in less than a month and show such pride and admiration for another 2...its like being back in school.

I reckon is because its so KITT like...Once you smoke your windows I will find you a very stylish (non-nova-tacky) front red swish.
s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  Thank you... and I'll take you up on the LED thing, I was talking about it last night funnily enough!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Quote from: "jonboy"all slacey needs now is a pair of fluffy dice hanging off his anthracite hoops.
Ahh, your just jealous mate!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "cstevens"

Not MR2 but OS2 ..... Just like an operating system.

Anonymous

Good one victor - although he should really call it by its full name "OS2 -WARP"

At least that was a stable operating system.

Craig Stevens
THE Original Stealth 2 (tm)
FAN CLUB FOUNDER

Slacey

Quote from: "cstevens"Good one victor - although he should really call it by its full name "OS2 -WARP"

At least that was a stable operating system.

Craig Stevens
THE Original Stealth 2 (tm)
FAN CLUB FOUNDER
s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

That deserves a go in it, I reckon   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Tags: