My new car :D

Started by Anonymous, March 8, 2007, 18:50

Anonymous

No lol im okay, ive just been busy these past 3 days driving it  s:D :D s:D

and what do i have to say...

OMG! LOL I LOVE IT!, i was expecting the car to sound like nothing, but it sounds like a beast! I was so suprised.. also the accelaration.. WOW!

I LOVE IT LOL ive been out in it all week  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Also no... no mods.. lol especially exhaust.. you have to remember im used to my saxo with no engine sound at all.. i was expecting that.. not a Beast! like i think it sounds atm LOL

rtbiscuit

if you change your profile settings to include your location you may find that you can see others cars.

for instance if you think yours sounds like a beast you need to here mine.

with apexi cone filter, TRD header, and H&S custom twin exhaust. mine now scares small children and old ladies.

and going through tunnels has become something awesome!   s:D :D s:D
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

whats a TRD header?

rtbiscuit

TRD header/manifold

otherwise known as the bit that comes off the engine block and leads towards the exhaust.

it has 4 pipes that lead in to 2.

Previous cars:

rtbiscuit

it replaces the stnadard header and removes the precats.

and before you ask what the precats are all i can say is that there is more than enough info on them already on here so search away!

Previous cars:

evileye_wrx

Is that a TRD Header like your DAMD eyebrows, Rich   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Whats needed is the Unichip which is about to finish on ebay in 6 minutes! hint, hint

Phil
Phil

Black 05 Subaru Impreza WRX Prodrive 265bhp
Ex Silverstone 03 Honda S2000GT 240bhp
Ex Silver 03 VX220 Turbo 200bhp
Ex Sable and Carbon 05 MR2 Roadster Turbo 205bhp

rtbiscuit

would be tempted for £100 but i have other plans!

all will be revealed later. just waiting on a friend to fill in the gaps for me.

Previous cars:

Liz

Quote from: "bobnob"Also no... no mods.. lol especially exhaust.. you have to remember I'm used to my saxo with no engine sound at all.. i was expecting that.. not a Beast! like i think it sounds atm LOL

Are you sure its stock, as the standard does not sound like a beast, better check that you haven't got something under the bonnet which will invalidate your Dads insurance.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

Probably sounds like a beast compared to the saxo I guess.  Have you hit the readline yet, certainly seem to recall it sounds good up there.

If you want a cheap throaty note, do some SEARCHING, I seem to recall you can unplug a hose somewhere and pull out a noggin (my technical term) and plug it back in.

There is definitely a difference in engine note when you do it and it has no effect on the performance or anything other than a noise.

Glad you got the car and love it, get some pics up here for us....and DONT buy anything from Halfrauds until you have had our second opinion...need to get you out of the RICE scene.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

enid_b

Quote from: "cstevens"....and DONT buy anything from Halfrauds until you have had our second opinion...need to get you out of the RICE scene.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

probably best to get 3 or 4 opinions. lol

glad your enjoying it.
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

ratmat02

Take no notice of this lot,spend what you want,when you want,on what you want.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
black,53 reg,red leather,TTE springs,Che manifold,Markiii inlet pipe.Devs keyhole covers.Sony stereo that makes my ariel go up and down!
Fabia VRS fu\'t wife.

markiii

Quote from: "ratmat02"Take no notice of this lot,spend what you want,when you want,on what you want.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
yeap and remember not ask for opinions if you do that
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

ratmat02

Couldn't have put it better myself Markiii:twisted:
black,53 reg,red leather,TTE springs,Che manifold,Markiii inlet pipe.Devs keyhole covers.Sony stereo that makes my ariel go up and down!
Fabia VRS fu\'t wife.

rtbiscuit

just out of interest the amount of i's put after marks name, does it ncrease and decrease depending on how much of his knowledge you need!

one i = i'm just browsing

two i's = i'm struggling please help

three i's =   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  warning defcon 1, i've screwed up, mark please help AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Previous cars:

Anonymous

Quote from: "bobnob"this was my car i had before..  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

[

spit

Rich. You'd be amazed at how many Roadster owners still haven't grasped the significance of Mark's username   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

Anonymous

A couple more strikes and this is being moved to Chit-Chat, or accidently deleted.

I dont want to see burbuery in any guise thanks.

Anonymous

sorry had to......  s:D :D s:D

Tags: