[MRS Passion] Dieamond's MR-S --- April 2007

Started by dieamond, April 6, 2007, 09:39

alancdavis

Did anyone get any details/info on the rear engine covers   s:?: :?: s:?:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

alancdavis

Still searching for one of these engine covers   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  
Has any one got info where i can get one.
Ta
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

dieamond

what are you talking about ? the rear hood ?
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia
JUN - Racing Gear - APR Performance - HKS - Apexi - Project Mu - Trial

northernalex

no the enegine undercover.. i think
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

alancdavis

I really want a enginre hood with the vents same as the photograph to replace the stock engine lid.

dieamond

It's a Varis rear carbon hood

I think Silverstone can find this for you !
I could too, but shipping this from France to UK would be a nonsense  s;-) ;-) s;-)
TRD - Cusco - C-One - Tom\'s - Amuse - Top secret - Veilside - Spoon - Blitz - Invidia

Tem

Quote from: "alancdavis"I really want a enginre hood with the vents same as the photograph to replace the stock engine lid.

Quote from: "dieamond"Varis Cooling bonnet front and rear

Check Japanparts for pricing.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

alancdavis

Thanks Guys,,,,I will continue my quest,,,,By the way,,,what would be an average cost ?

dieamond

between 1000 and 1300 Euros

again, those things aren't packed at all or nearly when shipped from Varis, so don't be greedy on the shipping costs and insurance !

Tags: