A new alternative power (courtesy of cumbrianchris)

Started by rtbiscuit, April 30, 2007, 23:03

X1/9

Quote from: "evileye_xc"Someone is/ was selling one of these on Spyderchat for less than £500.

but it was a 80% finished project. may be a good start for DIY.
I thinked about buying it and finally spent my money in strut bars.

Jap GT300

How did he get ITB's to fit? I had trumpet down drafts with no filters fitted from a GSXR on a custom inlet manifold and i still had to extend the firewall.  I made 27bhp over stock on a 190 engine but we couldn't get the car to idle well or allow the cam lift to operate properly. Now on a new engine with standard intake after the last one died but still have the inlet manifold in my garage.

The system is more more than £2k from the GSXR and many hours to custom make a manifod

rtbiscuit

Chris is the man to speak to, he made a new exhaust manifold for his car, and seems to have had little problem doing this.

he tuned it in with a new ECU think he used omex for his just cos thats what was on the shelf, but he plans to do it with what ever you like. i don't think he has got any further recently because he had a bad accident on the bike recently and i don't think he is back to work yet.

will see what i can find out.

also while i'm at it adam, slightly off topic but how much for an ECU from you if you have one in stock?  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Tags: