MR2 roadster alloy wheel specs

Started by Anonymous, November 24, 2003, 21:28

Anonymous

Front and rear wheel size (inc tyre spec) + offset, bore, PCD and weight info required please - I don't  own a roadster but I am looking into sourcing some Roadster wheels to go onto a Toyota Gti project car.

From what I know already I expect I'll need two sets of fronts OR rears since the wheel size is different and as my car is FWD - am I right?

I also need to get an idea on how much I should expect to pay -  I was quoted £400+VAT with tyres (condition unknown since I never received anymore information).

Thanks in advance for any help (or pointers to existing threads) that you can give!

Justin

Anonymous

Anonymous

Well that's at least useful - thankyou.

I've posted here a summary of what I have now from various websites - just in case someone else is interested, don't shoot me if your not.    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Size:           15x6 fronts 15x6.5 rears different on recent spec (16" wheels)
PCD:           100.0/4
Offset:         45mm (35-38mm for my car means that I'll need 7-10mm spacers)
Centre Bore: ???

Weight (without tyres):

front wheel = 6.62kg
rear  wheel = 6.89kg

Not bad - assuming that these figures are right! Please correct me if you know different.

Oh and nice car, my car is White (not very practical). Something that may be useful to you though, is that I've found that Turtle Wax Zip wash is much better than Autoglym body wash - and its cheap!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Now I just need two sets of front wheels - does anyone know where I might be able to buy some? Aside from Toyota.

Jap GT300

Keep your eyes on ebay!  Theres always a set floating about for around £200!

Anonymous

Quote from: "funj0e"From what I know already I expect I'll need two sets of fronts OR rears since the wheel size is different and as my car is FWD - am I right?

You could just get a set of pre 2003 as they were both 15" although not sure about the widths   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

GSB

Quote from: "bigun007"You could just get a set of pre 2003 as they were both 15" although not sure about the widths   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Look up a couple of posts.
Quote from: "funj0e"15x6 fronts 15x6.5 rears
[size=50]Ex 2001 MR2 Roadster in Silver
Ex 2004 Facelift MR2 Roadster in Sable Grey
Ex 2007 Mazda 6 MPS in Mica Black
Current 2013 Mazda MX5 2.0 \'Venture Edition\' Roadster Coupe in Brilliant Black[/size]

Anonymous

D'oh   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Tags: