New MR2 owner

Started by Anonymous, December 1, 2003, 19:11

Anonymous

Well the MR2 isn't new, shes a 02 model but new to me. I found her on Autotrader and it seemed too good to be true.
So I am now the proud owner of an immaculate silver '2 with hard top and aircon and only 4000 miles on the clock and a complete history to go with it. What a great car!
Can't wait for the sun to come out now  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  
Blackrat

Slacey

I think you will be waiting a while for the sun, but I'm sure you will enjoy it plenty anyway   s:D :D s:D  
!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

What he said.  Just wait until the roads are dry and then see how much more amazing it is.   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Welcome,
The sun always shines on the righteous, so you'll be OK cause you got a Silver one   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Welcome to the land of the smiles!

We had the roof down on Sunday - nice and cold, but bright!.  Definitely the best top down weather!

aaronjb

Welcome, Blackrat, from another newish owner & member  s:) :) s:)

Quote from: "cstevens"We had the roof down on Sunday - nice and cold, but bright!.  Definitely the best top down weather!

You did? Blimey, must have been better weather than I had - absolutely hammering it down, tons of standing water, 50mph tops all the way down the M4 (from Wales to London)  s:( :( s:(  Good job I had the hard top on really  s;) ;) s;)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Tags: