1/4 mile table

Started by Anonymous, June 25, 2007, 23:39

Anonymous

wow, cool thing to have on here! i see a 13.3 (i think it was) is the best time. i guess everything as far as time is the same over the pond as in the u.s? if so, im going to the track to get a time, i know i can blow away a 13 sec. 1/4, so i can finally get to be at the top of a list  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  .

Tem

Quote from: "paul price"i guess everything as far as time is the same over the pond as in the u.s?

Yeah, they are the same. Come to think of it, someone should change their system, it's just too easy like this. I propose the following into US.

1 day=1 day, which is divided into parts, like 1/4day meaning 6 hours and 1/32day meaning 45 minutes. And one second would be equal to 1/3600 days.  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Some european tracks are already having a go at it, they are 400 meters instead of 1/4 mile.  s:? :? s:?  (1/4mile is some 402.x meters)

More seriously, that 1/4 mile table is kinda new over here, so I suppose many haven't reported their times yet. So go on, give us something to beat!  s:D :D s:D
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

i will take it to the track in a few months (cooler weather). ill do one before i put the built motor in, and then another after!

cool thing to have though!

uktotty

I can do a 1/4 mile in 10.4 but then I have to put the Blackbird away and get the MR2 out  s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

Quote from: "paul price"wow, cool thing to have on here! i see a 13.3 (i think it was) is the best time. i guess everything as far as time is the same over the pond as in the u.s? if so, I'm going to the track to get a time, i know i can blow away a 13 sec. 1/4, so i can finally get to be at the top of a list  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  .

Not really, i believe because of the US gearing ratio's youre car would actually be slower than a UK spec 2, thats if you had the same setup but different gear boxes, the UK one would win everytime!

Tem

Quote from: "bossman23780"
Quote from: "paul price"wow, cool thing to have on here! i see a 13.3 (i think it was) is the best time. i guess everything as far as time is the same over the pond as in the u.s? if so, I'm going to the track to get a time, i know i can blow away a 13 sec. 1/4, so i can finally get to be at the top of a list  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  .

Not really, i believe because of the US gearing ratio's youre car would actually be slower than a UK spec 2, thats if you had the same setup but different gear boxes, the UK one would win everytime!

Actually the US box would probably be faster.  s;) ;) s;)  Stock vs stock that is. They have faster gearing over there.
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Yeah, i was comparing a turbo'd 2 but with different boxes!

Tags: