The Best Detector

Started by Anonymous, June 11, 2003, 15:20

Anonymous

that looks pretty good with all the cabels tucked away.

cheers bud!

Anonymous

Here's a good site foir speed trap info plus reviews on detectors. Laser jammers look interesting.

m http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk/frames.htm m

Anonymous

My Bluei is now for SALE!!!!!

http://www.mr2roc.org/viewtopic.php?t=734

Anonymous

I have just bought a Snooper S1 radar detector (mainly because it's dirt cheap and I am a gadget freak)...

I used it today for the first time and I am not very impressed with it as it gives quite a few false alerts, especially in town.  Also, I passed by a couple of cameras and it did not beep, not sure whether it did not work or the cameras were inactive.

Has anyone else had any experience with this device?  I am pretty close to returning it...

Anonymous

Send it back - there shocking!

If you want a detector rather than a GPS system then try one of the Beltronic systems. I had one of their mid-top spec ones and thought it was quite good. you still get false alarms, but its better than  it not going of at all!

Saved my bacon on more than one occasion!

<edit>IIRC i think a mate at work is selling the same model I had for about £130 - dont quote me on the price, but if you want me to enquire, let me know.</edit>

Comer

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"If you want a detector rather than a GPS system then try one of the Beltronic systems. I had one of their mid-top spec ones and thought it was quite good. you still get false alarms, but its better than  it not going of at all!

Saved my bacon on more than one occasion!

Does it detect kerbs?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Quote from: "Comer"Does it detect kerbs?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

OUCH! your cutting me deep Comer!   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:  

s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: