Newbie on board

Started by Anonymous, December 5, 2003, 19:46

Anonymous

good point !  s;-) ;-) s;-)

Slacey

Quote from: "Chris"If you plan on bigger rims, then i would keep the oem rims in case you decide to goto trackdays.
I've kept mine for that reason and others, and stock sets aren't selling too well either   s:( :( s:(
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

I would keep them to stick them back on when you come to sell the mota (I'm thinking ahead but you know its gonna happen one day).

BTW, have you seen the MR2 bags Perry? They fit into the storage space quite neatly.

Anonymous

I have but £80 each   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Anonymous

I don't recall them being quite that much, and they're genius bags.  They fit almost perfectly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "perry190"I have but £80 each   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

That sounds more like the leather one from Mr T... look here for pics of the 2 bag sets:

m http://www.mr2-roadster.co.uk/photos/bags/index.htm m

markiii

Perry's probably lookign at the leather ones UK dealers tock, whereas I beleive the ones refered to are the shaped set of 3 you get from german dealers.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Cheers guys
they look cool   s:D :D s:D   do we have any idea on price and where we can source them by any chance?

Anonymous

victor, about 70quid.

Anonymous

Yep,
I can get them for you. Send me you name and address by email and EUR 105 by paypal (PM me for my email address) and I will order a set for you.

Normal delivery time from my getting your money is circa 2 weeks.

Anonymous

e-mail sent   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

cheers matey!

Tags: