24 Hours to wheel collection!

Started by uktotty, July 20, 2007, 10:58

uktotty

Dropped my wheels off last week looking like this

Picking them up tomorrow in Metallic Black! Wish me luck

Chris_h

Impressive list of mods in such a short time Russ.

What is next?
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

uktotty

Chris
Next thing is to install the KVC AVX1 head unit and CHX-1500 changer together with the Basslink if the bloke from here EVER gets back to me!

Wanted some interior stuff done but Rhon's blue leather is almost black:(

Need some mudguards and a spoiler but dont want to paint them so will wait for blue ones  s:) :) s:)

Draggon

OOoooo can you post some pics when you get me back?

Also..if you dont mind me asking...how much did it cost to get em done in met black ?
Black 04 MR2 Roadster, Black Leather. David Style Chrome Bars (1 piece). Dev\'s keyhole covers, Dev\'s BL Visor, Small Mongo\'s with eagle stickers, J-spec nose badge, spyder rear badge, ST Crystal side indicators. TTE Springs :)

carl_evs

Black looks good on a Blue 2 as well  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
2nd Place - Northern Treasure Hunt

\'52 Lagoon Blue SMT - Likwidart graphics - quite a bit of other stuff...most homemade!!

Quote from: \"nelix\"Sold him my knob, fast payment, thanks

uktotty

Wheels were £24.50 each plus £9.00 for tyres off, on, valves and balance.
Sounds like a total bargain and if the end result it good I wil share it with you.
I know Markiii was interested in finding out a bit more about them.
Will post some before and after pics tomorow if it ever stops raining!!

MR-S

Where'd you get those side indicators mate??
They're very sweet!
TRD lip kit, Che Headers, TRD rear Brace, NGK Plugs, TRD oil filter, Facelift side Vents, Key hole covers.

uktotty

Quote from: "MR-S"Where'd you get those side indicators mate??
They're very sweet!
From our very own Simontan, do a search

T17LUN

waiting for those pics........should look good  s:) :) s:)
T

uktotty

Here we go guys!
What do you think????
Before

After

Car

Anonymous

Nice Russ, set of 03 sidevents and lowering springs now.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

uktotty

Defo need the 03 vents, not sure about the lowering, its bloody low as it is and speed bumps and stuff scare me!

Draggon

Right...thst sells it  s:) :) s:) ....when my new wheels start to bubble...next year i guess....thats what im doing to them  s:) :) s:)

Nice
Black 04 MR2 Roadster, Black Leather. David Style Chrome Bars (1 piece). Dev\'s keyhole covers, Dev\'s BL Visor, Small Mongo\'s with eagle stickers, J-spec nose badge, spyder rear badge, ST Crystal side indicators. TTE Springs :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "uktotty"Defo need the 03 vents, not sure about the lowering, its bloody low as it is and speed bumps and stuff scare me!

The 03 vents will make a big difference. I have them on mine (same colour as yours) and it shows the wheels off lovely......gonna look damn good on yours!

Anonymous

Very nice mate, though they don't look black, more dark grey metalic/anthracite , they really do suit the car might even think about doing this myself now    s:D :D s:D

uktotty

Quote from: "Nick."Very nice mate, though they don't look black, more dark grey metalic/anthracite , they really do suit the car might even think about doing this myself now    s:D :D s:D

Didnt want black mate, the black ones were too dark, this colour is called "metallic black" I didnt choose the name of the colour, I just liked it.
It has glittery stuff thorughout as well but you cant see that from the photos.

Anonymous

Quote from: "uktotty"
Quote from: "Nick."Very nice mate, though they don't look black, more dark grey metalic/anthracite , they really do suit the car might even think about doing this myself now    s:D :D s:D

Didnt want black mate, the black ones were too dark, this colour is called "metallic black" I didnt choose the name of the colour, I just liked it.
It has glittery stuff thorughout as well but you cant see that from the photos.

Like Nick says, the colour is more commonly known as anthracite!

I'd leave the side intakes unless you do the rest of the exterior plastics but definitly get lowering springs! dont worry about the bumps and such, you wont beach it!!

uktotty

I asked the bloke for Anthracite, he guided me against the anthracite it didnt look right, I then looked at the black, it didnt look right, we then saw this darker charcoal type colour I said "I like that one" He saiid "that's Metalllic Black" So I chose that against the black, the silver or in fact the anthracite!

Anonymous

Did you have them powderoated Russ or just sprayed on mate?

uktotty

Powder coated Si, he said that was the best bet.

Anonymous

That's right mate. Powdercoating is your best bet against weather!

Anonymous

Just thought they looked similar to what i had! nice choice though!

uktotty

Quote from: "bossman23780"I'd leave the side intakes unless you do the rest of the exterior plastics but definitly get lowering springs! dont worry about the bumps and such, you wont beach it!!

What did you mean by exterior plastics? As far as I know the side vents are the only exterior plastics I have which look out of place?

Anonymous

Rear bumper insert and the front bumper plastic mesh!

uktotty

Got ya:), I have a Pelican Racing grille at the front and I am building a custom stainless laser cut grille for the rear as we speak.

Tags: