TTE Parts

Started by markiii, December 6, 2003, 13:38

Tem

Quote from: "aaronjb"Yeah, every time I ordered from http://www.courtesyparts.com.. But then they had no mark-down option, and I was tending to be ordering >$1000 worth of parts at a time..  s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

Ah...over here it doesn't matter what the sender writes as the value. The receiver sets the price. Basically you don't even need any papers to prove it, customers word is what counts. Of course you can print an email or whatever to back you up  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Chris

Quote from: "markiii"By way of an update;

Following discussions with TTE last week here are the official prices.

m http://www.spydermagazine.com/files/TTE%20Prices.htm m

Is is just me that doesn't get any prices on that link then?
Or am I missing something again?
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Tem

Quote from: "Chris"Is is just me that doesn't get any prices on that link then?
Or am I missing something again?

Seems to work just fine here...

The prices are on the right side, maybe you don't see the full page?
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Chris

weird, it works ok at work.  At home last night I got the column heading, but no prices underneath...   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

For the springs, I make it £137 + £24 vat + a few beers for Mark's fitting party!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Does anyone have any weights for the tte wheels?
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

markiii

I can't find teh exct figures, but before I bought my 17" last year Jemca looked up teh weights for me. They took some getting but were astoundingly heavy. Shame because they look yummy.

If you want something similar but lighter the Speedline 2120 I went with is your best bet.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

I've just had a word with my mate whos an aftersales manager with a Toyota Dealership near Bradford and he would be happy to supply TTE springs for the roadster at £125.00 inc VAT.  There would of course be delivery on top of this if not collected.

So you can use this as a bench mark when you know exactly what TTE are going to charge on a group buy.

I had TTE's on the Celica and they were the dogs danglies, nice and firm on the corners but not to hard for everyday driving.  I would have them on the two to gert the wheels to fill the arches, but my Trial front is very low already (might change the front yet   s:wink: :wink: s:wink: )

anyway hope that helps

Slacey

It certainly does Perry, thanks for that. I will be interesting to see what TTE can do directly.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tags: