DNA 3Sixty (Ferrari 360 look-a-like)

Started by cdrskull, August 10, 2007, 20:06

markiii

whilst I still hate the fake breaks they are hard to spot

the discs rotate with teh wheels like proper ones it was probably me exclaiming "interesting fake brakes" that had them looking  :-) :-) :-)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

cdrskull

Just tell let you all know I've decided to sell my lovely 360 ready to move onto the next project.. I know I will get tons of replys in here says its only an mr2.. but its sooooo not.. lol

anyway heres a pic with my number on if anyones interested... its the end of a thread !

Steve
DNA 3Sixty Conversion
www.dnaoc.co.uk - Owners Club
www.bluepc.co.uk - Bolton PC Repairs (my new venture)

philster_d

I always wondered what you were going to do to get the engine like the body. Now I see, sell it.

Good luck,
Philster.

cdrskull

Quote from: "philster_d"I always wondered what you were going to do to get the engine like the body. Now I see, sell it.

Good luck,
Philster.

Well I had a couple of choices but ran out of money. I would of loved too of stuck a v6 in it and power to weight ratio wouldnt of put it that far behind the real deal.. as there 1300 in weight and mines just short of 1000.. nearly 30% lighter  :-) :-) :-)  The trouble is I wouldnt of really seen that money again in a sale... Doing a Murcielago next on a mk2 mr2 I think .. in a nice Orange
DNA 3Sixty Conversion
www.dnaoc.co.uk - Owners Club
www.bluepc.co.uk - Bolton PC Repairs (my new venture)

loadswine

Its abit cheaper to get a V6 put in a mk2 than a Mk3 anyway.
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

philster_d

Looking forward to seeing the next one develop.   s:) :) s:)

/Phil.

Anonymous

Gday guys,

Long time reader and, First time poster. Been watching this thread with keen interest. I am over here in Australia and looking to build my first Kit Car. I had recently restored a 1986 (Australian) Peter Brock (Racing Driver - Holden Dealer Team) Limited Edition (HDT LE) V8 Classic Australian Muscle Car with afew mods like a 5.8 Litre Stroker and a complete Electronic Fuel Injection Conversion.

Anyway...Had a couple of questions regarding the MR2 Conversion:

1. Is this kit difficult to fit in a home garage.
2. Do the doors require additional hinges (Wider)
3. Does suspension need to be lowered
4. Do wheels requires spacers?
5. Do DNA make an F430 kit also?
6. Can the parts be prefitted sprayed and then refitted (Or do they have to be fitted on the car when sprayed)

Anonymous

Hi to all... I've been google'ing around and found this interesting theme - Ferrari replica... So,i whould like to reallise it... I'm from Macedonia,and here we don't have any BodyKit sales .. Can you help me find a body kit ?? I will buy a Toyota MR2 in order to make it Ferrari ... So, tell me Stevie, what year of the car is needed ?? And from where to buy the kit,and the all other stuff that i will be needed ? Tnx, email me at:
 e mailto:sokolovi.designstudio@gmail.com">sokolovi.designstudio@gmail.com e

Keep up the good work  s8) 8) s8)

Tags: