new bits

Started by alancdavis, August 11, 2007, 14:25

alancdavis

New rear end  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

*MOD* Edited to put all pics on the one post. Alan, all you need to do in future is simply click the return key and then the img tag buttons again to add multiple pics: Click the quote button to see what I mean. Please don't post up multiple threads just to get more pics in again. Ta! - Dan
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

wbarrwebster

That really looks the business!

Nice one!!

Barry W
W. B. Webster

Liz

What are the details, is this an add on to the bottom of the bumper?
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Anonymous

hmmmm me likes !

uktotty

Looks nice Alan, would be good to see some before and afters

alancdavis

Quote from: "Liz"What are the details, is this an add on to the bottom of the bumper?

It was a part from a kit that appears on E Bay from time to time and is simply an apron for the bottom of the bumper
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

alancdavis

Quote from: "uktotty"Looks nice Alan, would be good to see some before and afters

Photo before the apron was fitted.

Anonymous

Looks good! but! what does it look like from a shot that includes the side?! doesnt make youre bumper look too big without side extensions, does it?!

uktotty

Quote from: "bossman23780"Looks good! but! what does it look like from a shot that includes the side?! doesnt make youre bummer look too big without side extensions, does it?!
Maybe you should ask "does my bummer look big in this?"

Certainly looks like a custom fit Alan, I like it a lot

alancdavis

Quote from: "bossman23780"Looks good! but! what does it look like from a shot that includes the side?! doesnt make youre bumper look too big without side extensions, does it?!

The only thing required was to remove the rear mudflaps

kanujunkie

nice Alan, very nice

now sort those staggard tips out  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

rtbiscuit

that looks good, keeps reminding me that i want to get my kit on.

just waiting for a rainy day so that i don't have to farm. fog lights first then body kit.

my aim is to have it all on for wales, how likely that is depends on how much rain we have between now and next friday.   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:? :? s:?
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

alancdavis

Quote from: "kanujunkie"nice Alan, very nice

now sort those staggard tips out  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

You are quite correct,,,that was the only part I was unhappy with,,,but apparantly it is a common problem thet the TTE pipes never seem to stick out the same distance.
Unless of course someone had a solution  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

rtbiscuit

a lump hammer  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

kanujunkie

Quote from: "rtbiscuit"a lump hammer  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

heathen!

try jubilee clips on the rubbers to help pull them into place
[size=100]Stu[/size]

alancdavis

No luck with clips   s:( :( s:(     Maybe a lump hammer is the next option   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

Still ,,,,,,off to Moscow on Wed ,,,think I will attack the probably when I come back

northernalex

Must say, your rear is looking mighty fine Alan
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

kanujunkie

ooooeeeeerrrr mrs, this isn't that type of club  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
[size=100]Stu[/size]

heathstimpson

Love it but please stop enticing me to look at buying more bits; I'm skint  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

What a differance. my wish list just got longer

alancdavis

Glad you all like it   s:D :D s:D  

All I need now is to do something with the front.

Who is selling up and going to sell me their TTE front bumper   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  

Second option is a post facelift bumper.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Chris

I'm loving that look - very similar to the msd rear kit that i was considering a few years back, so i really need to get something like that sorted meself!!
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

alancdavis

Total cost was not bad either,,,£90 for the bumper extension and £150 to paint and fit

And as that famous comedy duo said  "you cant see the join "

Anonymous

Hi im new to the site, have had my mr2 for 6 months now, and have been looking to get a new rear ever since i took delivery from mr T!! as i think the rear TTE pipes on mine dont quite look right hanging below the bumper any ideas on what the kit is called, and who sells it?

where did you get it painted too thats a bargain price including fitting! thats if you dont mind me asking hehe.

alancdavis

I got this fit in Barrow in Furness,,,I got the kit from E Bay,,,,I am In Kazakhstan at the moment ,,,drop   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   me a mail in 2 weeks and I can give you more details

Tags: