new bits

Started by alancdavis, August 11, 2007, 14:25

Anonymous

Class!!!!! nice work....... but it looked awsome without it aswell  s:D :D s:D

alancdavis

Flattery is always nice,,,,as I said in a previous post I need to do something with the boaring front end now,,,,,,,,,,I am off to the biggest Automarket in Kazakhstan tomorrow,,,but I dont thimk there will be mayy MR2 bits,,,,only parts to turn Ladas int o boiy racer cars,,,OR    Borat mobiles   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

alancdavis

I know we should not plug e bay items but a few people have asked as to where I got my back end,,,,
 m http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Toyota-Mrs-Mr2-Ro ... dZViewItem m

Thet will sell individual parts if required
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

Im sure that front lip does not fit the facelift bumper though, covers the fog lights iirc?

Anonymous

So have you got the TTE full package now?! Front bumper yet? Because i'd really like to see some more shots!

I'm wondering what the side skirts and the rear bumper extension would look like with the TTE parts ... umm!

alancdavis

All being well I will get a TTE front bumper this next weekend       s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  So you will be attending at DT!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

alancdavis

I certainly will   s8) 8) s8)

Liz

And I don't need a body guard for the car now!!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

alancdavis

Yours is still the right colour    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Jigwar

Quote from: "alancdavis"All being well I will get a TTE front bumper this next weekend       s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Alan,

You know you can't get away without revealing your sources for these parts to me - I am such a copy cat: rear bumper extension, titanium heater panel, now I want TTE front bumper - where, how much, etc?

Please   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Steve
Jigwar
Past: \'51 plate
Present: \'06 plate TTET\'ed

alancdavis

Obtained from a fellow member    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Jigwar

Quote from: "alancdavis"Obtained from a fellow member    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Darn it  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Jigwar

alancdavis

Keep looking and posting want one,,it paid off for me   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    

Then again remember Liz will be at DT   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Liz

Oi....leave it!!   s:D :D s:D   You can always try Silverstone Performance - they still advertise it on their website, but its POA!
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

alancdavis

Just kidding Liz....  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Looks great mate.

I bought the whole kit from the same guy last week! just need a car to put it on now.

Im looking for a black Mr2, quite fancy red now after seeing yours!  s8) 8) s8)

alancdavis

If anyone has bought one of these I have a some of the stainless mess left to fill in the bottom vents.

Jigwar

Copy cat alert.......

What else you got!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Steve
Jigwar

alancdavis

NICE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  s:P :P s:P

Kool PT

this is the ms design bodykit/copy yes? the same one that i myself bought from ri_ha...

can i confirm that you guys just used the tte twin pipes without any welding etc to get such a fine fit?
PT\'s Cruiser: Black 2000 MR2 Roadster V6

3.0L 1MZ-FE V6, Ferrari 355 exhaust, Cusco FSTB, Tein S.Tech springs.

Jigwar

Quote from: "Kool PT"this is the ms design bodykit/copy yes? the same one that i myself bought from ri_ha...

can i confirm that you guys just used the tte twin pipes without any welding etc to get such a fine fit?

It is the MS Design rear yes. However, while Alan's TTE tips fitted, my TTE's sat too narrow compared to the cutouts, so I ended up going the H&S custom build route. So I suspect you'll need to trial fit the extension before committing.

Pic shows H&S 4" round tips, which just about fit in cutout.

HTH

Steve
Jigwar

alancdavis

May be you need to mesh the bottom bit like mine ??????????????,,,,,just to finish it off    s:) :) s:)

dubs

personally i prefer it without the mesh but both look great though
MR2 ROADSTER - RED - HARDTOP - BLACK LEATHER - TTE TURBO - TTE SPRINGS - TTE EXHAUST - MARKiii PIPE - TOYOTA GB BODYKIT - TOYOTA GB LIP SPOILER- DEV\'S KEYHOLES - KENWOOD DDX 6029 - IN PHASE COMPONENTS - KENWOOD BLUETOOTH - KENWOOD iPOD INTERFACE - ALPINE SWD 1600 ACTIVE SUB - 17" SP12 ALLOYS

Jigwar

Quote from: "alancdavis"May be you need to mesh the bottom bit like mine ??????????????,,,,,just to finish it off    s:) :) s:)

Thinking black mesh, to match that in my TTE front bumper, and also the other bits n bobs (inserts, upper grill etc) in the rear bumper.
Jigwar

Tags: