S2000 VS MR2 - One Month On

Started by Anonymous, August 14, 2007, 12:36

Jaik

Quote from: "ChrisGB"
Quote from: "Twos Company"Sod a stook, our noddy cars have been rated 43rd best drivers car ever by Evo this month.  Higher than McClaren F1 and 911 Turbo...

Eh where's that then?

Chris
In the main feature article, the 100 Greatest Drivers' Cars  s:) :) s:)  I didn't think I'd see it in there after I saw the mk1 in 100th place.

loadswine

That's nice to know. I wonder if ilogik is having thoughts that perhaps he should have gone after that S2000 now.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Ilogik

Quote from: "loadswine"That's nice to know. I wonder if ilogik is having thoughts that perhaps he should have gone after that S2000 now.  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

After failing emissions  s:P :P s:P  Possibly lol.

A stock s2k should power wise see off a stock mr2.

Both a modified 2zz mr2 and a s2k, the mr2 will be quicker in good hands.

I have proof  s:) :) s:)  

m http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hhbGcTQKEc m
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

markiii

entertainng but the commentator talks a lot of shite though
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Ilogik

Quote from: "markiii"entertainng but the commentator talks a lot of S***E though

Yeh would be nice to see what just the jap guys are saying before its dubbed over for US market lol.
Current: Genuine GT300 Monocraft running a 2ZZ-GE
Ex: Trial kitted Cam\'d Power fc
Ex: TRD stage 1 TTE Turbo

Jaik

It's always great watching Tsuchiya giving it the beans, he can take just about any car and wring it out for all it's worth  s:) :) s:)

Anonymous

The Roadster does have some advantages   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Apparently when I let Jason use my car for the drive down Pantokrator he took it steady because it didn't belong to him (can't say I did the same with the 350Z  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  ) CLICKY The music track was good but they disable them for copyright now   s:( :( s:(

s2k_adz

You have to love Best Motoring! Tuschiya is an absolute legend!

[MOD] Edited as content was borderline advertising[MOD]

We have our own YouTube channel which is constantly being updated with videos as well! There are quite a few MRS Vs S2000 battles on there as well  s:P :P s:P

Here is the link if your interested guys!  http://www.youtube.com/TougeTV

As for the S2k Vs MRS debate, as I said in my original post, at the moment Im still on the S2k side of the fence, but the more I drive my MRS the more I love it!

Tags: