A few pics cars nearly finished

Started by Anonymous, September 18, 2007, 18:04

Liz

Very nice looking car - would like to see that in the flesh "metal"  s:D :D s:D
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

Stifler

Car looks great, congratulations and well done.  Cant help but think that this is a case where bigger wheels are a must tho  s:) :) s:)

heathstimpson

Yes that looks really nice  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

T17LUN

Looks good with the wider stance, now you just need wider wheels complete the look  s:) :) s:)

Tee

Anonymous

Thanks for all the replies guys, much appreciated.  Would like bigger wheels when/if i can get a turbo or 2zz. I am looking at getting some lightweight 17" alloys. Gonna start on the suspension first and work my way to the engine.

Chris_h

Just thought, can you increase the offset of the new alloys to match the width of new arches? or will it foul on something else?

Look forward to seeing it again/
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

rtbiscuit

Very true phil i'm not a mod, but i was just trying to diffuse a situation before it kicked off.

i always felt that this forum was a friendly place, even to the point where its members self moderate to an extent.

i thought that from one friend to another that the previous comment was a tad harsh, but i had obviously not picked up on the humour. Sorry.

Rich
current car: Jaguar XKR

Previous cars:

Honda S2000 - Nissan 350Z - Honda CTR - Toyota MR2 roadster - Peugeot 306 GTi6

Proud owner of 2 Enid stars!!!

Anonymous

Ace looking car.
Agree with the rest of the guys - would look even better with some beefier alloys to go with the arch flares.

goodluck!

oh and I also like the discs - what are they?

Anonymous

cheers m8 the discs are black dimonds, not bad vented and groved.

Anonymous

thought so - tasty...

Do you get a lot of dust?

FInally do you mind giving me a link to where you sourced them - would look good on the S00k me thinks.  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Dont know about increasing  off sets. I would like to get bigger alloys to fill the arches. could you guys recommend some that would suit it, would really like some light weight ones. cheers.

Tags: