How much?

Started by Wrightly, September 28, 2007, 15:38

Wrightly

Hi all
I'm moving to london from Devon and am about to try and sell my MR-S.
However, it is presently suffering from what I believe to be oval bores and will soon need another engine, my third I hasten to add.
It's w reg, has  57,000 miles on the clock, silver with red cloth interior, 17 inch alloys and all the usual specs.
I don't know whether to stump up the cash and get it repaired before selling, or just sell it as it is at a knockdown price.
Does anyone have any ideas as to how much it is worth, both with new engine and without? I'm stumped and don't know what to do.
Thanks

markiii

that spec and a dead engine £2K?
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

uktotty

with a new engine for £900 it would be worth £5k so your call

loadswine

I'd agree with Mark on selling price
 Yes , you could get an engine for around the £1k figure, but fitting would be on top. IF you wanted to keep the car , think about contacting Rogue for a 2zz conversion or speak to Paul Woods about a V6. As both those animals are rare / extremely rare, it might be worth more than the £5k after.
Only you know the answer to what you need out of the car financially, but you do have some options.  s:) :) s:)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

Tags: