INTERIOR TRIM KIT

Started by alancdavis, October 10, 2007, 19:27

alancdavis

As per subject,,,,,where do I get one and what is the approx price,,,,no doubt as everything I want it will be expensive   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

kanujunkie

Mr.T one from Mr.T

or theres ESAD
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

alancdavis

Tried my local MR T who tells me these are no longer avalable ?
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

There's usually some on ebay Alan, especially if you search internationally. They're the ones where you get the same kit in a choice of finishes like carbon/silver/wood etc.

Liz

What bits in particular are you after?
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

alancdavis

with out sounding lewd,,,all the shiny chrome bits like you have  around the dials and swiches  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Liz

Seems I am a trend setter!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    Chromdesign do all the kits with all the bits in.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

celmacmat

w www.chromdesign.de w    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

alancdavis

Thanks people,,,,,not cheap are they,,  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

alancdavis

m http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... OTORS:1123 m

$138 for the ring set,,,,it that to expensive,,,they say these are gen toyota japan items,,

Anonymous

Alan, that link is just for the rear bumper inserts, NOT any rings. God knows why the seller has put the photos in there for those bits  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

alancdavis

I sent PM to him and this is the price he has quoted to supply the rings,,,,,dont know if his price is expensive or not,,,will need to ask Mr T for a price.

Silverman

See:  MrT  MR2  (Interior Chrome)  Kit No 1.    [Thread]
Sold after 4 great years......         04 \'2\', 6s, Silver, TTE Interior Trim Kit No 1, TTE Sports Twin Exhausts.

"An MR2 is good for you."

Tags: