RIP SP240

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2007, 12:00

spynish

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Just think you had very good luck. Could have been much worse, so be as happy as you can (I know it's not an easy task...)

Go well, and think positive on future, whatever you end buying   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

roger

Bassdrinker??? Hope you are not implying he's English   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

The scum think this is all fairgame, and I bet has a good excuse if they are caught (abandoned, insurance payout, whatever).

Certainly SP wheels are VERY car specific, and probably unique in Ireland, so lets all keep a watch out for sales ads, that's if the scrote knows what he's got.   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Chris

Blimey!!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

That looks like a pretty hairy crash there, good to know you survived it ok!

As for the stuff getting nicked, thats a low blow - some scum just don't care!  I'm surprised that the car didn't get recovered straight away though, i would've thought the insurance company would've arranged for it
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

When I phoned them they said they didn't care as it was going to be scrapped and they don't care about the salvage priceof the car as it'sa seprate company that sorts that. Can't understand it myself but at the end of the day it's only a car.  s:? :? s:?    s:? :? s:?

Tags: