Help - do we have anyone in the doncaster area?

Started by s a watt, October 20, 2007, 20:22

s a watt

Hi folks

I don't know if anyone can help me here but here is the story.

I have been looking for plastics for underneath the front bonnet of my roadster and have been let down in the past by breakers but I finally managed to get the spare wheel box and lid which I now have.  The breaker that sent these said he had a surround but it turned out he didn't so i never got this.  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

I then managed two weeks ago to buy a surround cover on ebay and although the item said pick up only I emailed the chap in Doncaster who agreed that he would be willing to send this to me.

I won the item at 0.99p.

In the last 2 weeks however it has become apparent that because the item did not make as much as the seller had hoped that he now does not seem to have any intention of packing the item which would have involved breaking a couple of cardboard boxes and taping them round it or sending it.

This is slightly disappointing as it is a person who does visit this site as well.  

Is there any good samaritans out there who might be willing to take me out of a fix and collect the item and stick it in the post to me.  I would of course pay this in full and be extremely grateful.

I know this is a big ask and don't really expect i will have a response but you never know.

Shane

Tags: