My car has been vandalised

Started by celmacmat, October 25, 2007, 09:07

celmacmat

Got out to the car this morning at 8am to go to work and some kids/idiots to stay polite have wakled on the bonnet and smashed my windscreen   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

Waiting for the police Finger Print people to come round as there is foot print on the bonnet.

Keep you posted
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

Slacey

This happens all to often these days - scumbags like this need a bit of vigilante justice I reckon  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

Hope it gets sorted quickly Celine, ask the police to give them a kick in the nuts from me.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Wabbitkilla

Bring back the SPG i say!

Justice on the streets, if HSE will pass their Risk Assessment  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Or even betterer...
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

Anonymous

Sorry to hear about your car.

People, i mean, scum that do this sort of thing are just jealous cos due to being losers, they will never own anything so nice.  

Hope you get sorted.

Silverman

Very sorry to hear your sad, bad news, Celine.  Do you think your car was targeted because it's a v. smart sports car or have there been similar attacks on other cars in your area?  Hope the police can help.   S,man.
Sold after 4 great years......         04 \'2\', 6s, Silver, TTE Interior Trim Kit No 1, TTE Sports Twin Exhausts.

"An MR2 is good for you."

SimonC_Here

Sorry about what's those scum have done to your car.
I can't believe people think they have the right to do that kind of thing.

Simon

[Oh and I edited your title. I couldn't read it without thinking a large coke machine had fallen on you car.]

spit

Half Term vandals  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  

Grim news Celine. Hope you get sorted soon.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

edward.carter

Was on the news a couple of weeks ago some kids doing the same thing to a gallardo in london. low bonnet, just ran over the car. Bout £30000 worth of damage i think it was if memory serves. They caught them (the videod themselves on there phone  s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  ) slap on wrist couple of hours community service or similar!  s:x :x s:x

northernalex

Thats really bad news Celine... this kind of thing makes my blood boil.

Good luck with getting it sorted
evileye_xc said:
"I already saw it. I\'m hoping to gain the record for the \'Person who is most quoted in signatures"

Liz

I am so sorry to hear this Celine <<big hug>> - hopefully the police may be able to sort something out and I hope that you get it sorted out promptly with your insurance...these people deserve all the ills of the world falling down on their shoulders   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

loadswine

I'm gutted for you Celine, that's awful!
These mindless idiots really get me angry!  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  
Hope you get it sorted quickly.  s:) :) s:)
No Roadster any more, Golf 7.5 GTi Performance

celmacmat

Thanks guys for the support

Quote from: "Simon"[Oh and I edited your title. I couldn't read it without thinking a large coke machine had fallen on you car.]
Thanks Simon for that I guess i did wrote Vendalised instead of Vandalised... Typical of me   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Phone the Police and reported the crime.

Stockport Police said as there are shoe prints on the bonnet they will send the forensic unit round (SOCO?) whithin an hour.

One hour late phoned back to let me know that they won't send the unit round because... there is no point taking shoe print as they can only match it to a brand of shoe and not the person in the show (the policeman words, not mine).

Told them they might find hand or finger prints on the car too... but no, they won't come out. three inceidents like this happen on the forecourt of the MOT centre opposit my house, and one of my neighbour got his car stolen from his driveway...all in the past three months. They will investigate the matters i have been reassured...yeah write! Not that i am sceptic, but i have heard it before!

Waisted half of the morning waiting for them, not pleased.

To top it off, Autoglass can't come until tomorrow to fix my windscreen, and the time window is between 11.30 am and 4.30pm. Oh joy, as if i have days off to through by the window as well!

Thanks god I am fully comp and it is costing me only £60 windscreen excess...

I put pictures up tomorrow...
Celine

heathstimpson

Feel for you Celine as there are too many idiots that have zero respect for anyones elses property  s:? :? s:?
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Two's Company

Gutted for you Celine   s:cry: :cry: s:cry:

dbrown

police are a waste of time

my car broke into
"Haven't really got the resources sir, much too busy with
house burglaries and stuff like that"

a few weeks later gf's house burgled
"Haven't really got the resources sir, much too busy with
assaults and stuff like that"

through a traffic light on amber
"Got you, you evil, law-breaking scum"
Darren

2004 silver roadster totally [strike]standard[/strike] wrecked \":(\"

DannyN

Wow Celine really sorry fo ryou rlittle baby hope she gets better soon
<<<big hug>>> from me too

Danny
Quote from: \"DannyN\"There are 10 types of people in the world,
Those who understand Binary and those that don\'t...

[size=75]Black 51 165 BHP - Hardtop ON - Teins - Apexi Power FC - AEM Induction (Cleaned) - Crower Cams - Forged Pistons - Iridium Plugs - Zero Manifold - SP Downpipe - H&S - TRD SS - Corkys MSMB - Goodridge - \'03 Vents - Devs - Bamas - Crystal Indies - Mongos.
[/size]

Chris_h

Hi Celine.

Sorry to hear this, did the bonnet escape without damage?

I hope so - its a real pain, but getting away with 'just' the screen must be a relief. Dread to think what would happen to the hood if they ran over the top.
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Gazz

One word - B**tards !!

Hope Marsupettes not too hurt  xx
[size=80]Lotus Elise 111R, Larini Sports Exhaust [/size]

celmacmat

Considering Marsupette not too hurt   s:? :? s:?  

Bonnet has no dents also I have not cleaned it yet to check for scratches
Thanks god the roof is not damaged (and I meticulously looked this morning)
The windscreen has propelled glass dust (very fine pieces) all over the dash and the seats (although it is in one piece if smashed). Need to vacuum carefully and try not to scratch the leather
Will have a proper look at the car tomorrow (was too busy this morning trying to sort things out)

I know it is only a car and I should be happy that I was not mug or hurt, but it still hurts...   s:( :( s:(  

I think my cats might I heard the thugs, they did not want to get out as usual this morning... thought it was because it was cold
Celine

Anonymous

sorry to hear about the car, i remember last year before i got the 2 i my other car got broke into 3 times in like 2 weeks lost 3 sound systems was rather gutted to say the least but its the sorry state of the UK now! hope the police find the people responsiable but i doubt they will too busy catch speeders to fund the xmas party

Anonymous

Round 'em up, sterilise them, and then sterilise the parents too just to make sure they can't produce any more scum. Sorted.

So sorry to hear this Celine, but at least it's a relatively simple   cheapish repair. Like you mentioned, I hate to think what the cost would have been had they gone for the roof...!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:

Anonymous

do u think sterilising them will be enough id rather bring back captial punishment or maybe the cane death would be a bit extreme lol

dbrown

Quote from: "celmacmat"The windscreen has propelled glass dust (very fine pieces) all over the dash and the seats (although it is in one piece if smashed).

i had a small quarterlight window smashed in my first car (an old fiesta)
and i was finding bits of glass still when i sold the car about a year later
Darren

2004 silver roadster totally [strike]standard[/strike] wrecked \":(\"

aaronjb

Quote from: "dbrown"police are a waste of time

[mod] Please bear in mind that we have more than one police officer here on this forum - as owners and enthusiasts..

I'm sure we've all had bad experiences with the police (yes, I had a car broken into too - and no they didn't come out), but try not to generalise like that - you might cause offence even if you didn't mean to (and I hope you wouldn't mean to, because if you did then you'll not be staying here long!)[/mod]
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

NorthandSouth

Celine we are so sorry to hear what those scumbags have done to your car.  I hope something terrible befalls them ....what goes around comes around!!!!

Lynne xx
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Tags: