Xmas Greetings

Started by markiii, December 19, 2003, 17:42

markiii

Well as the time of year approaches I thought I should do the honours.

And wish you all a very happy Christmas. I'd also like to take the opportunity to thank you all for making this a great year for the club.

Particularly I'd like to thank my fellow committee members for everything that has been accomplised this year.

Phil Dye and Alchemy Digital for providing our hosting Gratis, which is very much appreciated.

I'd like to thank the moderators for agreeing to take on what can be at times a thankless but necessary task, and for the success with which they've taken up the challenge.

I'd like to thank everyone who has taken the time to run GB's and organise events in the last 12 months,  a time consuming task which has benefited many.

I'd like to thank the membership for giving us a reason to bother doing any of this.

And finally I'd like to thank Christina (who won't read this as she confesses to be to technology what Micheal Jackson is to childminding) for never yet giving me greif with regard to the ridiculous amount of time I spend on all things roadster related. Not many people would.

Enjoy the festive period guys and gals, I look forward to even better things in 2004.

Mark. (With and without Admin hat on)
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Slacey

Yep, echoing Marks sentiments, Happy Christmas and a great New Year to you all  s:D :D s:D  

The club has come on leaps and bounds this past year, and shows no signs of slowing up - I think next year will be even better!

I have made some good friends here, and look forward to making many more... thankyou.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

As Mark says, Happy Christmas and New Year to everyone.  Hope to meet even more of you next year.

Anonymous

bah humbug!   s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  Nah, well done to the committee for moving the club forwards and helping to make it such a great place to spend (probably too much) my time!

All the best to the committee, mods & members for the new year!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Liz

Again, I would like to echo the sentiments expressed.

I fully intend in the new year to take my role by the horns and get some good things sorted out for the club.  It hasn't been a great year for me as many of you know and I would like to thank you (and you know who you are) for your support. 2004 has got to be better!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all..  s:D :D s:D
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

heathstimpson

Ditto. Do drink too much and be mad  s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

Anonymous

merry xmas and a happy new year(praying for a new job) from me and steph.  s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:    s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:

Anonymous

Thanks to all the committee members and moderators for making 2003 an excellent year, especially all the technical information and GBs.

May Anne and I wish everyone a Happy Xmas and a prosperous New Year.

s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Jingle Bells & all that to all      s:D :D s:D

Chris

Yep, thanks and Happy Chrimble all!  Can't wait until October   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:  

It should be interesting this year, as I get to see everyone else get drunk and make fools of themselves!!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

EDIT - just looking at the previous posters here, and it's like a who's who of regular 'residents'!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
[size=100]
2004 Maroon Lotus Elise 111R[/size]
[size=80]Ex 2004 Red 6sp MT TTE Turbo
Ex 2003 Astral Black 6sp SMT
Ex 2002 Lagoon Blue 5sp MT
[/size]

Anonymous

Nothing too much extra to say, Kerstie & I (and puppy, Neo) wish you all a wonderful Christmas, and may next year be full of sunny days so we can enjoy the reason we are all here - the beloved 2'

Have a great time - stay safe.

New Signature - All I want for Christmas is a Turbo   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

aaronjb

And a merry crimble from me too..
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Tem

Merry Xmas to everyone with this pic through the window  s8) 8) s8)  

Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

happy christmas everyone and i hope that we get some good snow photos for the 2's over xmas   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tem

Quote from: "Buster"happy christmas everyone and i hope that we get some good snow photos for the 2's over xmas   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Will these do?  s:) :) s:)
(not from this winter though)

m http://koti.mbnet.fi/temmeke/snowbodykit m

Comer

Merry Xmas everyone and I've just had an early present - watching a black Roadster whup the ass off a Mk1 on Top Gear   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

Yes, it did whup it's ass, didn't it?   s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D    s:D :D s:D  

I've tried to cut back on my habit of shouting at the telly recently. I couldn't help it this time though. I'm so weak.

Anyway, merry Christmas and a happy Hogmanay to all of you!

Tem

Okok...enough with the snow already!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

I wake up this morning, still half asleep look outside and think to myself "Woohoo, new snow, I'm gonna have fun with my RWD winter beater on my way to work". When I get outside I realize there's some TWENTY inches of it! Sheesh...took me an hour to get out of the yard  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Humble Jim

Quote from: "Tem"Okok...enough with the snow already!  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

I wake up this morning, still half asleep look outside and think to myself "Woohoo, new snow, I'm gonna have fun with my RWD winter beater on my way to work". When I get outside I realize there's some TWENTY inches of it! Sheesh...took me an hour to get out of the yard  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

..and I'll bet there'll be the reindeer jams to get past once you do   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Happy Christmas one and all   s:bounce: :bounce: s:bounce:
H&S Exhaust

Anonymous

Again, bit late to this, but thanks for all the info and laughs this year and lets hope next year is bigger and better (and I can actually get round to making a meet!!!)

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Tags: