MR2ROC hacked again :( - please read.. change your passwords

Started by aaronjb, January 28, 2008, 00:05

RacingSnake

Quote from: "northernalex"Good work Aaron!!! Now how do I post a pint to someone over the internet?

Well, if you imagine Aaron with some hair & less pounds   s:P :P s:P  you could try:
 m http://www.buy-me-a-beer.com/virtualbeer.php m
.. oh, & a different name!   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  
Thanks for the site restore Aaron   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

heathstimpson

Quote from: "nelix"Cheers mate, many are those of us who owe you a beer!
Too right that's another one I owe young Aaron. You are a top bloke for always helping out in the time of need  s8) 8) s8)
Ex MR2 Roadster Turbo (seven years) now 997 Porsche Carrera 4 GTS

roger

Good'un Aaron   s8) 8) s8)
Roger

EX: \'04 Sable + PE Turbo and many other things
NOW: MR2 on steroids - \'12 Merc SLK200 AMG125

Use Spydersearch if you are stuck for information. Please.
Check my fuel consumption

Anonymous

Great stuff Aaron! Now if you just let me know next time you're in Sweden and I'll buy you a beer for that! Heck, make it two!  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Great to see the site up and running again.

These *^%£*$("^&"*'s should be strung up for hacking...!!

Anonymous

I still say it took too long. Honestly, he drags his feet and just expects us to put up with it. I propose a Club hanging to be order, or at the very least a mild groping.

aaronjb

Quote from: "Ekona"a mild groping.

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Do I get to pick who is doing the groping?
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "aaronjb"
Quote from: "Ekona"a mild groping.

s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  Do I get to pick who is doing the groping?

God i hope so! Hate to see it go to a vote or drawing a name out of a hat.  s:shock: :shock: s:shock:  

Still time to book Glencoe mate, then you can collect on all the pledged pints.  s:D :D s:D

alancdavis

Well done mate,,  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Anonymous

Respect to one who can from one who can't  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:  

Good to be back.  s:D :D s:D

kanujunkie

a hearty well done matey, cheers for all your hard work  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

uktotty

Well done Aaron! Nightmare job, my site has been hacked on many occasions but not to this level!
Still worth looking into vbulletin tho mate???

aaronjb

Quote from: "uktotty"Well done Aaron! Nightmare job, my site has been hacked on many occasions but not to this level!
Still worth looking into vbulletin though mate???

Yeah, we'll be looking at alternative board software when we organise the host move I think - evaluate the alternatives and see what they're like and if they suit us  s:) :) s:)
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Anonymous

VB is the ugliest forum software ever, and should be cast into hell at the earliest opportunity.

PhpBB3 or bust, says I.

markiii

must admit I personally hate VB with a vengeance

nice feature set awful useability
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Anonymous

Just to add my appreciation for the good work in getting the site up and running. Well done Aaron.

Jaik

Yep, good work Aaron; working as a web developer I know how much of a nightmare it is when something like this happens.

Anonymous

God dreams of being Aaron.  s:bowdown: :bowdown: s:bowdown:

carl_evs

I'm not into this whole forum format thing so excuse the ignorance!!

What do SC use? I know it had a few issues when they changed it around but they seem to have them sorted now - and I'm sure Don would be happy to help out in avoiding some of those?!

I actually like some of the stuff they have over there...just too much politicalchat!!
2nd Place - Northern Treasure Hunt

\'52 Lagoon Blue SMT - Likwidart graphics - quite a bit of other stuff...most homemade!!

Quote from: \"nelix\"Sold him my knob, fast payment, thanks

Anonymous

Cheers from me too - This is a great forum, a source of all sorts of great information, and I appreciate all the hard work which goes into it.

Anonymous

Well done clever man!!

Anonymous

Thanks Aaron - I don't post much, but I do enjoy my visits to MR2OC.

Tags: