noddynurdle

hello all
    for my next question how much am i likely to pay for a 4 year service
many thanks in advance
noddy
it might go off it you touch it
2000 red/black second hand had 5500 on clock
now got 38000.
MODS after market valve caps, dynamatted focal 165a speakers, visor pluged, painted calipers and a set of Victor\'s bags.
oh and me nodding dog called spot.

Anonymous

My last full one cost me 203quid.  I'd expect the 4 year one to be a little extra (say 30-50quid)... but then it depends a bit on where you live.

Slacey

I would expect to pay around £170, but my dealer seems cheap compared to a lot of others  s:? :? s:?
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

'4 Year Service'?  Do you mean a 4 year extended warranty?

However, if you are after the cost for someone to continually service your car over a period of 4 years.....   s:D :D s:D  

I think the Toyota dealers charge 40 quid an hour so if we average 7 hours a day, 6 days a week = 42 hours.

50 weeks in a year (knock off 2 weeks for holodays) x 4 years = 200

200 x 42 x 40 quid = £336,000   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Time to remortgage the house I think... he he

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)   (PS: Maths was never my strong point!)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sundance"(PS: Maths was never my strong point!)

start-run-"calc"-ok.

noddynurdle

Quote from: "Sundance"'4 Year Service'?  Do you mean a 4 year extended warranty?

However, if you are after the cost for someone to continually service your car over a period of 4 years.....   s:D :D s:D  

I think the Toyota dealers charge 40 quid an hour so if we average 7 hours a day, 6 days a week = 42 hours.

50 weeks in a year (knock off 2 weeks for holodays) x 4 years = 200

200 x 42 x 40 quid = £336,000   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Time to remortgage the house I think... he he

from noddy
YOU tinker

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)   (PS: Maths was never my strong point!)
it might go off it you touch it
2000 red/black second hand had 5500 on clock
now got 38000.
MODS after market valve caps, dynamatted focal 165a speakers, visor pluged, painted calipers and a set of Victor\'s bags.
oh and me nodding dog called spot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Sundance"I think the Toyota dealers charge 40 quid an hour so if we average 7 hours a day, 6 days a week = 42 hours.

Unfortunatly it depends on the dealer... mine charges £65 per hour!   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    s:( :( s:(    s:( :( s:(

Anonymous

most I've ever paid was for a 40k on the celi and that was £132, but my local place would charge you that for a minor one

Tags: