Toyota Germany fitted luggage.

Started by StephenBennett, December 31, 2003, 11:56

StephenBennett

Hi all

Just wanted to say that managed to get a set of the Toyota Germany MR-2 fitted luggage by e-mailing a dealer over there and transferring the money. They cost me €106 including postage to the UK.

They are very nice too.

Regards

Stephen

Tem

Quote from: "StephenBennett"e-mailing a dealer

I guess it would help if you gave their email  s;) ;) s;)

I'm not interested, but someone else might be...
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

got mine through Victor, 105 euros delivered (inc paypal charge), arrived xmas eve very nice bits of kit

aaronjb

Hmm.. I can hear a dozen voices all calling..

Viiictorrrrr

s:D :D s:D   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I keep thinking about a set of these, as my holdall is just that bit too big to fit easily.

Do these still fit with the softop down (which pushes the 'top' of the luggage area downward slightly, I think)?

Ta,
Aaron
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Slacey

Quote from: "aaronjb"Do these still fit with the softop down (which pushes the 'top' of the luggage area downward slightly, I think)?
I believe they do.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

They do, yes.

markiii

they do, personally I recommend putting them in first and then carefull putting the top down afterweards, otherwise they are a pain to get in.
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

StephenBennett

Any of the German delaers can do this. Just look out on  w www.toyota.de w  and mail one.

I don't want to innundate one dealer with requests.

s:) :) s:)  

Stephen

Anonymous

Quote from: "StephenBennett"Any of the German delaers can do this. Just look out on  w www.toyota.de w  and mail one.

I don't want to innundate one dealer with requests.

s:) :) s:)  

Stephen
My dealers always been very happy to be inundated with your orders.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   Gets me a discount on other bit I need in return.   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "aaronjb"Hmm.. I can hear a dozen voices all calling..

Viiictorrrrr

s:D :D s:D   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

You sound just like my mother!

Anonymous

Can wholey recommend these bags, they are the best!.

Looks cool too when you go away for the weekend and turn up in the 2 and go into the hotel reception with stylish (albeit odd shape) embroidered bags!

Best thing about them is you can stuff them to breaking point and know they will still fit in the 2!

Wholely cool   s8) 8) s8)   factor!

Anonymous

Can someone post a image of it?
I never seem it before.

Anonymous

Sure take a look at http://www.mr2-roadster.de/mr2_bags.htm for a couple of pictures.

If you want a set PM me. I will need to find the cost of postage to Taiwan.

Victor

Anonymous

Quote from: "jerryfool2"Can someone post a image of it?
I never seem it before.

check out  m http://www.mr2-roadster.co.uk/photos/bags/index.htm m

Anonymous

Anonymous

Spoilt for choice   s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

Recommend getting them through Victor, totally hassle free and you don't have to speak basic German!

Used them a lot recently with the hard top back on, hence soft top is completely folder down.  No bother at all to get them in.  Having an autochanger in the back sometimes gives grief, but just leave one bag slightly empty!

Anonymous

Victor Must have been busy before Christmas!  He kindly sent me a set too, which also arrived Christmas Eve.  They are great and far better value than the 90squid each for the UK leather ones.  

Why don't Toyota sell the fabric ones here??

Anonymous

Victorrrrrrrrrrrr............

....have PMd you.....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Parslad"Recommend getting them through Victor, totally hassle free and you don't have to speak basic German!

Thanks goodness you dont have to speak German, basic or advanced! I have even managed to get Chantal to speak in a real language to avoid speaking a-la-Frog.   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

victor ... so what is the delivery time lik eon these ?!  They look awesome!

Anonymous

Quote from: "floater"victor ... so what is the delivery time lik eon these ?!  They look awesome!

Usually around 2 weeks from my receiving your payment. HOever, as these bags appear to be getting more and more popular, Im thinking about getting 2 or 3 sets ordered in advance to reduce the time to only  1 week or less. i.e. dispatch "from stock" on the day I get your funds, and purchase a new set to replace.

Just so you are aware, I am a aprivate person, doing this to help other people. I dont make a profit from this.

In the case of a defect in the bags, you would have to get the bags back to me so I can get them exchanged for you, but upto now, this has never happened.  s:D :D s:D

Anonymous

victor this sounds excellent .. if only I had seen them before xmas!?  how much are they including delviery and everything ?  do i have topay import tax?  sorry fo rthe school boy/newbie questions   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  .  thanks in advance

Anonymous

you have pm

Tags: