Water sprayers!!!! How do you remove them??

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2003, 10:44

Anonymous

I alwasy have a ring of wax and dirt around the sprayers so if there anyway of removing them so it can be wiped over like you can do with the indicators they just pop out i wondered if these done the same   s:!: :!: s:!:

Anonymous

just clean your car properly!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

LOL   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   i know but you can never get into the grove of the sprayer.

There must be a way of getting them out!  s:oops: :oops: s:oops:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Buster"LOL   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   i know but you can never get into the grove of the sprayer.

Wasnt that a song my Madonna?!?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

LOL   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

You never fail to make me smile Kris   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

sorry, couldnt resist!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Did you work it out then mate?

Jap GT300

On the underside of the bonnet you should be able to pinch the bottom of the nozzles and they do pop out like the indicators.

I know this from fitting neon ones at last years JAE, not something to boast about.

Adam

Anonymous

LOL   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:   Na im not after the neons one's i can asure you   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   Just wana get it clean and maybe spray them red but may be a lot of work !

thanks for the advise adam   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "krisclarkuk"
Quote from: "Buster"LOL   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:   i know but you can never get into the grove of the sprayer.

Wasnt that a song my Madonna?!?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:     s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tee hee, that reminds me of a joke...

Q.  What do Madonna and a piece of toilet paper have in common?
A.  They both get into the groove...!    s:D :D s:D  

errrr..... I'll get me coat   s:? :? s:?  .

Sundance   s8) 8) s8)

Hope4Sun

Quote from: "Buster"I alwasy have a ring of wax and dirt around the sprayers so if there anyway of removing them so it can be wiped over like you can do with the indicators they just pop out i wondered if these done the same   s:!: :!: s:!:

Use a soft tooth brush, idel for using along all rubbers, badges, washer jets and around the door handles etc, and it wont scratch and gets rid of all the wax and dirt, saves on lossening all those nice tight factory parts  s:) :) s:)

Andy
R35 GTR<br />X Sable 05 Roadster To many mods to list

Anonymous

cheers for that andy but i got them off and cleaned all the black rings off

Just tidys the car up thats all had thought about spraying them red tho??

Views on this chaps?   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "Jap GT300"I know this from fitting neon ones at last years JAE, not something to boast about

That's not how I remember it!!!

I recall you coming up to me showing off your chrome jets with blue neons. You were more excited than a 5 year old at christmas!!!

"And they were only £10" (IIRC)

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

SteveJ

Quote from: "Peter Laborne"
Quote from: "Jap GT300"I know this from fitting neon ones at last years JAE, not something to boast about

That's not how I remember it!!!

I recall you coming up to me showing off your chrome jets with blue neons. You were more excited than a 5 year old at christmas!!!

"And they were only £10" (IIRC)

s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:    s:roll: :roll: s:roll:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

And I recall someone last October getting just as excited about a blue led gear knob   s:? :? s:?    s:? :? s:?    s:? :? s:?

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "stevej"And I recall someone last October getting just as excited about a blue led gear knob   s:? :? s:?    s:? :? s:?    s:? :? s:?

I like my knob. Give it a nice polish and get it glowing   s:twisted: :twisted: s:twisted:

Tags: