say hello to everyone here!!

Started by Anonymous, January 3, 2004, 23:59

Anonymous

I am the new member.
I am from Taiwan, Asia.
There is only a few MR2 here and it's really hard to find information about MR2.(cause not many people import)
I am not good in english, please forgive me if my writing is not making any sense.(i try my best)

i got a few questions here:
1.what do you mean by EU car??
2.Where is this site located?(uk?)

This is a great site! i find a lots information about my carfrom you guys.

kanujunkie

Hi Jerryfool2,

welcome to MR2ROC, seems to me your english is just great. In answer to your questions  an EU car is the MR2 Roadster and not the MR-S and yes MR2ROC is located in the UK and run by an excellant group of people from all over the UK ( plus TEM in Finland!   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  ). anyway, welcome again, i guarantee that someone here can answer any of your questions, so just ask  s:D :D s:D
[size=100]Stu[/size]
[size=80]rip - C2 chargecooled roadster
now Subaru Impreza WRX STi with PPP
ex committee 2004-2009[/size]

Anonymous

Welcome to the club.

You have no worries with your English, it is better than most of ours to be honest!

I dont think you will find a better source of info than here, I knew nothing about cars or the 2 when I joined over a year ago...and some will say I still dont   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  , but its still a great place   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Hey Kanujunkie, you missed Victor from Germany - he loves a mention   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Slacey

Welcome, hope you find us useful. EU is short for European, and yes, as mentioned we are based in the UK.
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Comer

Welcome to our first Taiwanese member.  

We already have Willow from Singapore, any more from Asia?   s:) :) s:)
Michael

Ex:    Black 2002 MR2 Roadster
Now:  Black 2002 Rav4 Cruiser

Anonymous

QuoteYou have no worries with your English, it is better than most of ours to be honest!

much much better than mine LOL   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  so if you dont under stand me then dont worry about it

Welcome to the club   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for your welcome.
Lucky, i found this site to discuss about our cars together.

one more question want does lol mean?     s:? :? s:?

Anonymous

Quote from: "jerryfool2"one more question want does lol mean?     s:? :? s:?

lol = Lots of Laughs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "jerryfool2"one more question want does lol mean?     s:? :? s:?

or Laugh Out Loud

Tem

The best explanation I've heard was lolling out loud  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Sure you can live without 500hp, but it\'s languishing.

Anonymous

Looling out loud? I have been an expert at that since I was a kid...........  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  

Welcome jerryfool!!! Nice to know we are reaching a wider audience.........

This internet thing is a a marvelous invention isn't it?.........  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Tags: