Attn: Kris - TRD badge pics

Started by Slacey, January 4, 2004, 19:18

Slacey

Finally found the camera, and took a couple of pics of the TRD badge you gave me...

I've been toying with the idea for a while of removing the big MR2 badge, now seeing how cluttered the rear is getting, it will be gone next weekend!
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Anonymous

Exactly the same place as mine! Looks good!   s:D :D s:D

Asterix

Wouldn't removing the Toyota and MR2 badges leave little holes? I have seen a picture that the Toyota logo badge on the hood has two points which connect into two holes. I would like to remove the badges but do not want to start fixing up these holes.

The Toyota logo badge on the back of my Toyota Camry 2001 also has two points connecting in two holes (I found this out because some unfriendly person stole the logo).

Marcel

Anonymous

I have this one, but not sure yet where I am going to stick it.  Think this one will look better inside the car.

Peter Laborne

Quote from: "Asterix"Wouldn't removing the Toyota and MR2 badges leave little holes?

Nope. All the badges on the rear are simply stuck on with tape.

Asterix

Quote from: "Peter Laborne"Nope. All the badges on the rear are simply stuck on with tape.

What is the easiest and safest way to remove the badges and the remainder of the tape?

Marcel

markiii

hot water and dental floss
Gallardo Spyder<br />Ex Midnight Blue 911 T4S<br />EX VXR220<br />Ex Custom Turbo 2001 Sahara Sun MR2 Roadster 269bp, 240lbft<br /><br />MR2ROC Committee 2002 - 2009<br /><br />

Slacey

Quote from: "Asterix"What is the easiest and safest way to remove the badges and the remainder of the tape?
Basic instruction on this thread...
Ex 2002 Black / Red Leather Hass Turbo

Tags: