16x7 ET35 on 205/45R16 and 225/45R16 on Lowered Springs

Started by Anonymous, March 22, 2008, 04:56

Anonymous

I am pretty sure an Offset of 40 would work here. But on ET35?

I had these on my car and they dont rub at all.
205/40R17 on 17x7 ET39
225/35R18 on 18x7.5 ET42

Now i have a set of 16inch rims with offset ET35 in mind. Not that i specifically wanted this offset, but unfortunately they come only in this specification. So its this or something else altogether.

Anonymous

Prepare for a bit of a bashing, new question on a very old topic my friend.

If you click of the search button above and then enter ET45 in the search section, you will get more then enough info  s:D :D s:D    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Rob

Mad Bob

Im running 17" on lowered springs with ET35... I cant remember the last time I had rubbing when driving alone. As mentioned in a previous topic, its only when I have my 6' 4" brother who weighs 18 stone in the passenger seat that I get any, and even then it only happens on occasion.
Converse Boot!

Anonymous

Quote from: "FGRob"Prepare for a bit of a bashing, new question on a very old topic my friend.

If you click of the search button above and then enter ET45 in the search section, you will get more then enough info  s:D :D s:D    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Rob

Yeah....actually i did run a search but on ET35. Didn't get much in return though. All the thread suggests an offset of up to ET40 works well. But these are for a variety of tyre sizes.   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Incidentally, i was flipping through my copy of the HyperRev (MR-S), and there were quite a number of featured spyders using 16x7 ET35.

Tags: