Pics of my wee beasty

Started by Allycat, March 26, 2008, 14:32

Allycat

Thought it best to post up a couple of pics of her.  She is still standard though.   Enjoy!   s:D :D s:D  

NorthandSouth

She looks lovely Ally.....I can see mods are already started on her   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Wabbitkilla

Very nice - TTE roll bar and Duck tail spoiler aren't standard though.

I wonder what other goodies are lurking undetected  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from
Aztec Bronze S2 Elise 111S
Campovolo Grey Abarth 595 Competizione

NorthandSouth

My thoughts exactly Nic   s:D :D s:D  
What lurks beneath   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

firepower

looks mint   s:D :D s:D  you have a great looking car there
01 tte turbo, sp exhaust and down pipe, tte springs 190hp more power soon ? 205lb/ft
1/4 mile 14.6 s @ 90 .55 mph  ( at drag strip )

Anonymous

Ally, if you click on the img code (the bottom of the 4 codes underneath your photobucket pictures) and copy and paste that you will display the actual picture rather than a link to it.

Allycat

Quote from: "nelix"Ally, if you click on the img code (the bottom of the 4 codes underneath your photobucket pictures) and copy and paste that you will display the actual picture rather than a link to it.

Cheers m8, i shall do that next time.

Yep the previous owns spent a little on her, after market stuff i.e. the roll bar.   She's got a hard top as well    s:D :D s:D  

She's been going through the wars lately, just had the break master cylinder replaced (luckily when I bought her RRG Salford gave me an extra years warrantee hehe), also one of the trucks at work reversed into her, leaving the rear bumper in a right mess, hopefully that will be sorted soon, the driver is denying it all but iv got it on CCTV!!!   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:

Anonymous

Thats a style bar, not a roll bar, offers no protection at all.

Allycat

Quote from: "nelix"Thats a style bar, not a roll bar, offers no protection at all.

I know that it dosent protect - im not that new to mr2's!

alancdavis

May I suggest a twin pipe exhaust will make a nice start,,  s8) 8) s8)
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

Allycat

Quote from: "alancdavis"May I suggest a twin pipe exhaust will make a nice start,,  s8) 8) s8)

That was going to be one of my 1st mods I was after doing.   Any ideas of what makes of exhaust is best suited (and is loud but not OTT)?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

VVT-i

I have a Magnex system up for grabs.. at the moment it is sitting in Glossop... not too far to travel and save the postage... yours for £300 ono... only been on my car for about a year. With the standard car it gave mine an extra 5BHP... twin 3" exits.
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

VVT-i

double post.. ooopsie

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

kentsmudger

Quote from: "Allycat"Any ideas of what makes of exhaust is best suited (and is loud but not OTT)?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

There's a group buy going for a H & S exhaust system - See the link below

http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19239
[size=85] Unichip, full Hayward & Scott exhaust, race cat and manifold - markiii pipe, K & N panel, EBC Ultimax Slotted Discs, EBC pads, TTE springs, Corky\'s Breastplate, front & rear strut braces, brass shift bushes, Hankook Ventus V12 Evos, CG-Lock. Bama deflector, Mongos, Devs key cover, TTE gear-knob. My car and my pics of other cars.

[centre] 'I am, and ever will be a white socks, pocket protector, nerdy engineer' - Neil Armstrong (1930 – 2012) [/size][/centre]

Anonymous

Welcome to the club.

If you are after something different, why don't you have one custom made over at Blueflame who are in Skelmersdale - cost about £360 to £400 fitted.

Rob

Wabbitkilla

Needs lowering   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Plus there's the Janspeed exhaust if you're looking for something a bit different (looking for another convert to the fould)  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:
Cute & fluffy animals were definitely hurt during the production of this post, there're plenty more where they came from

Allycat

Post some pics up of the exhausts guys.  wana see what they look like on the 2   s8) 8) s8)

Anonymous

Here you go - Blueflame custom made.

A further one from the side

Rob

Wabbitkilla

You can see mine in my Garage

<edit>
Duh, found some available piccies...

Anonymous

You can see mine in my garage - it's the first photo   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Allycat

Quote from: "FGRob"You can see mine in my garage - it's the first photo   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:    s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

I like the blueflame one alot   s:D :D s:D

celmacmat

Welcome to the North West fold Ally... looking forward to seeing you at one of our next famous North West Blast (if i can ever get round to actually take part this time   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  )
Celine
Black Porsche 968 Club Sport

alancdavis

Quote from: "kentsmudger"
Quote from: "Allycat"Any ideas of what makes of exhaust is best suited (and is loud but not OTT)?   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

There's a group buy going for a H & S exhaust system - See the link below

http://www.mr2roc.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=19239

I personaly have the TTE but I do belive the H & S gives a better note,,  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
And the price is right,,,  s8) 8) s8)
Red Calipers with DBA Cross Drilled and Grooved Discs,,,,2005 Red and Black Leather Custom Seats,,,,,TSW,17ins Wheels,,,,,2003 colour coded side vents and rear bumoer inserts,,,,Custom rear bumper skirt,,,TTE Twin Rear Pipes,,,,,,TTE Front Bumper,,,,,Red and Black Steering Wheel,,,,,Blitz Induction Kit,,,,,TTE Style Bar,,,,,Goodridge Stainless Braided Hoses,,,,,,,,,Front and Rear Strut Braces,,,,,,Rear spoiler

spit

Very nice indeedy Ally

Quote from: "celmacmat"Welcome to the North West fold Ally... looking forward to seeing you at one of our next famous North West Blast (if i can ever get round to actually take part this time   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:  )

You'd better Celine - we're missing that splash of yellow  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:  unless you count Hondas.
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

VVT-i

The Magnex one...

Tags: