Pics of my wee beasty

Started by Allycat, March 26, 2008, 14:32

uktotty

TTE/REMUS twin pipe is in my Garage!

gavw71

Does anyone know if the Magnex twin exit will fit with the MrT bodykit rear spats?
17" Team Dynamics Pro-Race 1.2\'s, TTE lowering springs, front & rear strut top braces, Markiii inlet pipe, K&N panel filter, CHE header, Magnex dual exit exhaust, Dastek Unichip, re-map by Noble Motorsport.

VVT-i

No idea m8 sorry.
2005 MR2 Roadster  (Black)
P.E. Turbo and other stuff that gives 234BHP  \";)\"

Quote from: \"Wabbitkilla\"Mine is a bit stiff when cold, but once it\'s warmed up it slips in nicely.

Chris_h

Quote from: "gavw71"Does anyone know if the Magnex twin exit will fit with the MrT bodykit rear spats?

Yes - I had this on my last one. Looked and sounded nice   s:D :D s:D
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

enid_b

chris, you must be confused, your last set of twin hooters were at least 7"ers.

lol

J
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

gavw71

Quote from: "Chris_h"
Quote from: "gavw71"Does anyone know if the Magnex twin exit will fit with the MrT bodykit rear spats?

Yes - I had this on my last one. Looked and sounded nice   s:D :D s:D

Thanks for that!  s:D :D s:D
17" Team Dynamics Pro-Race 1.2\'s, TTE lowering springs, front & rear strut top braces, Markiii inlet pipe, K&N panel filter, CHE header, Magnex dual exit exhaust, Dastek Unichip, re-map by Noble Motorsport.

gavw71

Ordered a Magnex dual exit yesterday, should be here Wednesday or Thursday   s:D :D s:D  . Just hope it's not too much of a ball-ache to fit! Still undecided whether to try and do it without taking the bumper off - I've done a search on here and it's seems possible but I'll have to see at the weekend. Any opinions most welcome!
The car should have been going for a new bumper fitting this Wednesday (someone backed into it in a car park recently  s:evil: :evil: s:evil:  ) but the garage doing the work are still waiting for a pair of new spats from Mr.T. so the work's been put on hold. Still, I suppose that's better for me, as it doesn't matter if I put a mark on the bumper while I'm fitting the exhaust.

Tags: