Driving topless

Started by Allycat, March 27, 2008, 16:58

Allycat

Well I thought I best make the most of today's lovely weather and get some soft-top action in as it prob wont last.  Got my car washed and valeted so shes looking dam good.  Mind you I did get a few funny looks as I was driving along with my fleece and sunglasses on hehe.  All part of the fun of having a convertible hey!    s8) 8) s8)  

Anyone else get their roof off?   s:D :D s:D

Liz

Thats why I sold my hardtop - hated having a sunny day with the roof on.
ex-TTE Turbo, now Freelander Sport, its not a car its a Landrover!

uktotty

Still got my hardtop on as I am still looking for a bag!
Ally topless, nuff said  s;) ;) s;)

Allycat

I need to get a bag and stand for my HT, got it propped up in my spare garage at the mo with a dustsheet over it! (not good)   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

spit

Top down today for all of five minutes .... ran out of milk again Ally  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:
1999 MR-S with added C2 POWΣR

Humbled recipient of the Perry Byrnes memorial trophy (2007 & 2011)

davidhowson

Yes, I was topless on my way to work this morning too! Quite right about the "odd looks" there I was sunglasses on and a pin-striped suit  s8) 8) s8)  
Great feeling tho'

spit

You still carrying that groovy pax seat David?

(Oh, and totally off-topic, could you PM me your 'phone number for the briefest of natters? I've lost it.   s:oops: :oops: s:oops:  Ta).

Anonymous

Hardtop is still on, will come off for Glencoe trip.

Allycat

Quote from: "spit"Top down today for all of five minutes .... ran out of milk again Ally  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Out of milk again   s:shock: :shock: s:shock:    what do u do with it!

people are only jealous who give us funny looks, good looking people with good looking cars  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    hahaha   s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Anonymous

I negotiated a GB price on Theselast year but had no real interest, i think they are good value as used mr t covers are fetching £50-60 on here.

NorthandSouth

My name on MSN since the weekend has been:

Bring on the Summer, I want to go topless   s:wink: :wink: s:wink:  

Lynne
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

NorthandSouth

Nelix topless now thats gonna be a sight to behold    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:
Lynne
2004 Sable Red Edition now sold :( and would so love another!

Chris_h

Woohooo

My yellow seats were on full display today - what a fab car!
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

aaronjb

Top down on the way home - as were the MX5's who went past me.

All the Boxsters had their roofs up, of course..

Still, it made the hour to get home nicer - fancy turning the traffic lights off on one of the busiest M4 roundabouts   s:roll: :roll: s:roll:
[size=85]2001 Vauxhall Omega 3.2V6 Elite / 2003 BMW M3 Convertible / Dax 427 (in build)
ex-2002 MR2 TopSecret Turbo Roadster[/size]

Chris_h

We'll all go topless with you on the great northern drive Lynne - come rain or shine.
ex 02 Black, 00 Silver, 53 Black, 03 in silver - then s2000, civic type r, mini jcw, civic type r, Alfa Brera, z4 si coupe, now m135i. Still miss the 2 and will have another one someday....

Anonymous

Quote from: "NorthandSouth"Nelix topless now thats gonna be a sight to behold    s:wink: :wink: s:wink:    s:shock: :shock: s:shock:

Few beers could be legless too.  s:lol: :lol: s:lol:

Allycat

Quote from: "aaronjb"All the Boxsters had their roofs up, of course..

Typical Porsche Drivers! Just as bad as the Audi TT drivers (or as I like to call them T*TS!)

spit

Quote from: "Chris_h"Woohooo

My yellow seats were on full display today - what a fab car!

You coming round to the idea of keeping them now Chris?

enid_b

i thought it was just me. i got up at 5.30pm (on nights) looked out at the sun and made the decision

razzed into work, enjoying the last of the daylight, also getting strange looks.

arrived, got the pilot to feel the top of my head he said it was rather cold !!!

E
Ex \'51 Roadster, now  Verso SR !!! the official MR2ROC support vehicle.
Quote from: \"markiii to deej\"the difference will be because your old plugs were fubared

a bloke with a flint would likely have been an improvement

Liz

Quote from: "Allycat"

Typical Porsche Drivers! Just as bad as the Audi TT drivers (or as I like to call them T*TS!)

I am an ex boxster owner, my roof was regulary down thank you...!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

Allycat

Quote from: "Liz"
Quote from: "Allycat"

I am an ex boxster owner, my roof was regulary down thank you...!  s:wink: :wink: s:wink:

nooooooooooooooooo your one of them hehe   s:P :P s:P

Anonymous

On sunday I took the top down on a 30min round trip to pick up the granddad - he calls my MR2 'the Bond car'.  Luckily he's a bit of a poser, so he loves it.

Liz

Quote from: "Allycat"nooooooooooooooooo your one of them hehe   s:P :P s:P

Ex heavily modded MR2 Roadster which I sold and got a Boxster; realised mistake got another MR2 Roadster and Turbo'd it..if that makes me one of them, whatever them is  s:? :? s:?  ; well if the cap fits!  s:P :P s:P   s:D :D s:D

Allycat

Quote from: "Liz"
Quote from: "Allycat"nooooooooooooooooo your one of them hehe   s:P :P s:P

Ex heavily modded MR2 Roadster which I sold and got a Boxster; realised mistake got another MR2 Roadster and Turbo'd it..if that makes me one of them, whatever them is  s:? :? s:?  ; well if the cap fits!  s:P :P s:P   s:D :D s:D

Well you saw sense hehe   s:D :D s:D

davidhowson

Topless on the way home too!!  s8) 8) s8)  Although somewhat colder outside but snug heated seats to the rescue.  s:D :D s:D  

Spit:
Yeah, still doing the school run with that Recaro Kiddy seat! She has just had another new Recaro put into our Yaris which super cool even has integrated iPod and speakers...what ever next?
PM also on it's way.

Tags: